Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds v. Stars

Mortiest Morty

Feb 6, 2017
Lol who is "they?" He was brutal

Yeah it wasn't a good game for him. Josi and Ellis weren't too hot either, or Ekholm for that matter. Hamhuis was probably the best D-man tonight. And the Turris line was brutal. Luckily the GM isn't so short-sighted as to make decisions, especially regarding a Norris trophy finalist from just last year, off of a single game or a slump.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
With essentially having 3 new guys in the line up and one that hasn't played in several weeks I expected it to be worse tbh. I was checking off a loss really.

Reactions: LCPreds

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
If you trade a top 4 hes gotta be no 1 if anyone will take him
Hot takes is hot

There's just no way anybody will take your over the top assessment seriously, given the games he has had since coming back from break, especially compared to Ellis and Josi.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Ellis yes, Josi no. IMHO he’s been our best defenseman since the asg
I don't disagree with that, but somebody is going game by game I guess. Lest we forget Josi's turnover that directly led to a goal given up to the league leading,village burning, stacked roster Coyotes.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
I think Ellis, Josi and Subban have been inconsistent to bad. Ellis has picked up Weber's habit of shooting high or wide.

In general, I saw way too much cutesy passing and too many open looks not taken advantage of. I would like to see some guys get more selfish and start shooting more. Quit looking for the perfect play and just get it on net see Fiala/Smith goal. Keep it simple!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad