Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Preds v. Stars

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Posted this previously, but this is the 3rd time we have played Dallas at home in just over a month time span.

We are 0-2 and have scored a total of ONE goal in the two games. This despite outshooting them 88-56

Will be pretty embarrassing if we let them beat us 3 straight in Bridgestone in such a short period of time-

We need to win this game

Reactions: mackelroy

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Boyle on the first PP unit with Johansen, Arvidsson, Josi and Forsberg

No Bonino at the morning skate.

Last edited:

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Boyle on LW with Turris...

Did NOT expect that of all the options I had in my head.

Playing Turris on the 4th to ease him back in?

Edit: Saw Turris is with Boyle and Jarnkrok. Smith and Fiala with Bonino.

Interesting lines

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
As bad as Mcleod sucks I want to see him out there running people with that stupid shit eating grin.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Stars fan here, just for your guy's information last time Boyle played vs Dallas there was some heat between with him and Klingberg so look out to see if anything continues there. Would be cool to see a nice rivalry develop between these two teams before the Winter Classic.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Stars fan here, just for your guy's information last time Boyle played vs Dallas there was some heat between with him and Klingberg so look out to see if anything continues there. Would be cool to see a nice rivalry develop between these two teams before the Winter Classic.

Another thing, feels like Boyle always scores against us

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
I think the rival spot has been taken by the Hawks/Jets. Hell even the Ducks are some SOB's, I dont mind your team, the opposite really.

Reactions: preds1

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
First of all Texas isnt Southern? Its like a mix of Western and Hell. Dont link us smh
Texas is as southern as it gets, hell half the people that settled there originally came from Tennessee lol. They were also in the Confederacy, so yeah they are considered Southern.

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Texas is as southern as it gets, hell half the people that settled there originally came from Tennessee lol. They were also in the Confederacy, so yeah they are considered Southern.
Hm I see your point. Lets give it back to Mexico shall we?

Reactions: mackelroy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad