Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Minnesota Wild at Nashville Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Does what Ellis did count as a shot on goal?

It is nice to see that he shoots at both goals in the same period!

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
That is what got Joe Maddon fired from the Cubs!

The Brewers also pulled a guy who was pitching well in their Wild Card game to put in Hader, who loaded the bases.
I know I wanted the Brew Crew to win but it’s just stupid to remove someone in these playoff games. The Sabermetric stuff is fine for June but these games are either winner take all or short best of 5 series. It’s not like the pitcher has 15 more starts in him.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I know I wanted the Brew Crew to win but it’s just stupid to remove someone in these playoff games. The Sabermetric stuff is fine for June but these games are either winner take all or short best of 5 series. It’s not like the pitcher has 15 more starts in him.

Pomeranz was the guy they pulled after I believe 2 strong innings. (Some of the starters I don't trust for more than 5 or 6 innings. I don't like Davies as a starter or Burnes from the pen)

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Every ****ing home game on national TV turns into some bull**** celebrity thing. Urban now, that ****ing race car driver last year. Focus on the god damn game that's happening right in front of your dumb **** faces.
To be fair it’s not just a “Nashville” thing. Lakers game always are full of celebrity interviews, Drake was all over the TV during the NBA Finals, Fox Network cameras magically always finds it’s show’s stars in the crowd of the Super Bowl and World Series.

Last edited:

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Even though, we now have these new offensive guys and a much deeper forward core than in the previous years, our offense still looks like the same.

A lot of circling in the perimeter, low-percentage shots.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Weber really got lost on that one. I don't know what he was doing chasing after a Wild player near the blue line, especially one that a teammate was already going after.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Whoever the winger on that side was (Forsberg I think) left Dumba wide open so Weber left his guy to cover him. Weber got himself stuck in no mans land but dont think it was all on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad