Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - GDT game 6 SHARKS @ PREDATORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I think we'll know in the first few minutes if the Preds have a chance. If they're not flying early, then I think it's curtains-they're just out of gas. When they play fast hockey, they're a very good team.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I'm about 90% sure I won't be living here by the time next season starts so I'm really hoping this isn't my last home game for a long time. The odds don't look good for me, but we've come back once and I know if one coach can lead us to do it again, it's Lavy. Find your legs, don't be sloppy, and take the physicality to them. And don't suck, Rinne.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
I'm about 90% sure I won't be living here by the time next season starts so I'm really hoping this isn't my last home game for a long time. The odds don't look good for me, but we've come back once and I know if one coach can lead us to do it again, it's Lavy. Find your legs, don't be sloppy, and take the physicality to them. And don't suck, Rinne.

Moving away sucks; I go to the VC a half dozen or so times a year to get my hockey fix since it's a few blocks from my place in DC, but it's no where near the same as the Bridge.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
this game at home is a winner.

And then it is a 1 game affair. And we all know that in 1 game, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Therefore ... be quite ... sit tight ... save money to go and see the games in the next round.

;-)

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Well Perds - another game 6 elimination in your house. Had one of these about 2 weeks ago - got up off the mat and put Perry and Co. in their place. Well, time to send Jumbo the falling ballerina and Joe "I cry like Cindy" Pavelski back home to think on their game 7 impending collapse.

Boys - it's time to find that gear, that drive that weathered OT 1 and 2 and let you pull out an amazing game 4 victory. It's time to play that serious game, the one where we take care of the puck, where we don't make silly plays or take stupid penalties.

Joey - you see Fish out there - THAT is how you play this game, not like that whiny Ribs. Take it to heart, impose that talent on those guys. Flip - you see Nealer out there - THAT is your attitude, fire and take-no-prisoner compete, your contribution will come. D - guard the crease, give Peks a chance, he will carry us through. Crowd - gold, loud and proud - make it as un-friendly a place as those sharkies have ever seen (and heard).

Play with Fisher intensity, with angry Shea edge, the ferocity of Goose - go Perds!

This! The fans need to get on board and quit saying goodbye also. :popcorn:

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Moving away sucks; I go to the VC a half dozen or so times a year to get my hockey fix since it's a few blocks from my place in DC, but it's no where near the same as the Bridge.
Yeah it's a voluntary move but at least there's an NHL team so I can do the same thing you do like I used to the first time around. Nothing is weirder than watching games at the Bridge on TV when you're far away and used to being there in person. Here's to hoping my Bridgestone experience can keep going into next week and then some.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
This! The fans need to get on board and quit saying goodbye also. :popcorn:
No kidding!

Get your **** together Preds fans!

Summon all your energy and faith and put it behind the Preds! Stop saying goodbye, the game hasn't even started yet! We need to help will the Preds to a win! Keep all your negativity and pessimism to yourself, we need belief, faith, positivity!

Bring the Deathmobile to the Sharks!

(A few cuss words)

LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu

Please explain how it's not the same as the Bridge? Never been to VC myself but it looks decent on tv.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
jam_jar.jpg

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Do not go gentle into that good night....

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

DO NOT GO GENTLE

DO NOT GO GENTLE

:hit:

:fight:

:box:

:wedgie:

Filip Forceberg

Sep 19, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Please explain how it's not the same as the Bridge? Never been to VC myself but it looks decent on tv.

I've now been to games at 10 other NHL arenas and none came close to matching what Bridgestone Arena provides in terms of atmosphere and entertainment. I wish I had known how unique Bridgestone was when I still lived in Nashville.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I've always thought the same about VC also. I'm just guessing but I would think maybe it's similar to the Staples Center which I went to for plenty enough Kings games between like 2008-2012 and yes it's sold out so there are a lot of people, and yes it's a loud arena when things are going well or the team scores, but I think what sets Bridgestone apart is the consistent fan involvement throughout parts of the game which would be considered dull. We don't have a lot of lulls in our crowd throughout the game compared to others I've been to. Places I've been to several times like Florida, Anaheim and Colorado don't even register on the exciting atmosphere spectrum, although the home team performances haven't often helped in my experiences. I went to a playoff game in Anaheim when we played them in 2011 and the atmosphere was (at best) equivalent to a pretty solid regular Saturday night one here.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
This team needs to channel Dan Daly ... now "Come on you sons of *****es! Do you want to live forever?" (a quote made in what is now a quiet, beautiful hilltop above an American military cemetery in France).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad