Post-Game Talk: Win 9 straight...lose 9 straight? Panthers wake up too late, fall to Wild.

has no goals and one assist in his last six games and his ice time is declining.

• Where are the Sabres fans who told me how much they would miss him?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • When I hear of all the positive qualities the team lacked in the past, I think of Reinhart.

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I think it's time to end the losing streak, Minnesota is pretty bad, injured and on the 2nd of a b2b. Tampa, Detroit, and Toronto all won their last games, and while Florida has a lot of breathing room, 3 straight losses is enough. A Friday game against Minnesota with no Barkov, thread might be under 100 posts.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I think we'll see another point for Lundell and shut down D.

He's a core piece and will continue to be one. Hopefully we lock him to a long-term deal. Once Bennett leaves at the end of his contract, Lundy is going to explode on the score sheet next to Chucky and Swaggy

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
8cw3r8.jpg

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I think we'll see another point for Lundell and shut down D.

He's a core piece and will continue to be one. Hopefully we lock him to a long-term deal. Once Bennett leaves at the end of his contract, Lundy is going to explode on the score sheet next to Chucky and Swaggy
I think you are bang on with the shutdown D.
On Maurice's post-game presser, he noted that the defense was almost where he liked. So I expect even better tonight.

Add the fact that they are playing Minnesota.
And it's the last game before the All Star break and players wanna hurry up and get this game over with.
Lets also throw in the fact that Minnesota is not a good team and well out of the playoff picture in the West.

I would think the writing is on the wall for a big under tonight.
(Line is 6)

• Wow
Reactions: PSLguy

RCGP2

Mar 8, 2018
I think you are bang on with the shutdown D.
On Maurice's post-game presser, he noted that the defense was almost where he liked. So I expect even better tonight.

Add the fact that they are playing Minnesota.
And it's the last game before the All Star break and players wanna hurry up and get this game over with.
Lets also throw in the fact that Minnesota is not a good team and well out of the playoff picture in the West.

I would think the writing is on the wall for a big under tonight.
(Line is 6)
I think the all Star break is first week of Feb

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Absolutely serious. Good talent, not a line driver yet, but this is his D+4 season

I think he takes an offensive developmental path like Tippett. Explodes in D+5 or D+6 season
And Mo seems to be very happy with Lundell’s responsible and reliable defensive play, and there is a lot to be said for that so early in his career. He may not be putting up many points, but he still contributes to the team winning. The offensive skills are still there. He’ll start burying some more of his chances. I’m not worried about Lundell, at all.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Can't wait to see what kind of absolutely braindead moronic penalty Aaron Ekblad can take with 30 seconds left in a tie game this time.
Debrincat (?) was slick and drew that call by locking down on Ek’s stick and then turning away. Ek has to know by now that you can’t put your stick in there like that, refs will call it (almost) every time, even when the offensive player does the arm lock over the defender’s stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad