Post-Game Talk: win 7:08

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Been saying this for 6 months: Orlov is an x-factor and will be a gamebreaker in the playoffs... the only question is for who? Sublime offensive rush that provides a huge spark or a remote control-throwing brain fart that costs them huge, which one will it be?

:laugh::laugh::cry:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Conor Sheary took a high stick to the eye and might not be good to go tonight. This looks more like an insurance move in case Sheary isn't able to play. The two shared 4th line duty in the morning skate.

Injury call up, good enough - thanks.

I wonder though why not call up someone a bit less likely to take a dumb penalty, but I don't know their prospect pool, cap space etc.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Fantasy camp, love it. Has nothing to do with Sestito, but Drew Doughty with the, "buddy, you suck at hockey" is still the gold standard for making a guy feel terrible about himself.

I love it. Brett Hull was known for that kind of merciless skills talk to opponents and even his own teammates at times. :laugh:

Dewey Eye

Apr 28, 2014
i would expect Sestito to be more useful for Saturday's game against Philthy. They have quite a penchant for trying to injure Penguins

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Sestito is a pretty bad fighter, no reason for any measures here.

Go after Letang and he'll crack. That's the key to beating them.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Letang does go nuts any time he gets touched and a penalty doesn't get called. You can see his anger through the TV. Dude is a terrific player but he's a total baby some times.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Tom Sestito... So the Pens want to play dirty huh? He's going to be just as useful for them as Boulton was for the Isles.

Wilson dodged Boulton the other game, he should dodge Sestito. Sestito shouldn't try anything, unless he wants to see Bennett and Letang getting hammered against the boards.

Sestito is an idiot. He really isn't a good fighter at all for his size and does dirty **** after the play. Wouldn't be surprised to see him take a run at some guys

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Letang does go nuts any time he gets touched and a penalty doesn't get called. You can see his anger through the TV. Dude is a terrific player but he's a total baby some times.

It starts with their captain and goes all he way down to their fan base. They are obsessed with the prospect that one of their players will injure Ovechkin. Bizarre that they think this is a good idea when Crosby is one of the most injury prone players in the NHL.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Conor Sheary took a high stick to the eye and might not be good to go tonight. This looks more like an insurance move in case Sheary isn't able to play. The two shared 4th line duty in the morning skate.

The Pens really have no else to call up or what? If they want, they can have Zach Sill back :laugh:

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
indeed. but my waistline and my wallet have needs of their own.

EDIT: Dammit. Just found out it's National Beer Day. America is trying to make me fat and poor. :rant:

Darn. And I ended up picking a bottle of wine. Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille