Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - 1/23/16 9:00 CST - Game 48 - Nashville at Edmonton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Play your game. Don't try and force things to happen. Draw penalties and let our shiny new power play do its thing. Oh, and Pekka we need you to carry some momentum over from Thursday.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Just an aside, can we start putting game time in the game thread? :)

Go Preds. I can't do much due to the snow, so .... looking forward to the game today.

RyJo/Neal are doing their thing. Hopefully, we see Smith continue to produce today and Forsberg lights the lamp.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
"The RyJo vs RNH edition". I still think 100% we ended up with a better player.

While I think we did get the better player you do realize RNH is out. Read one article this morning that suggests the surgery he is scheduled to have may put him out for the entire 16- 17 season as well. Have not seen any of the Oil postes responses but im sure there crying the blues now.

There is no reason the Preds should not win this game, none whatsoever. I would not be surprised if they did not bring McDavid back tonight.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Just an aside, can we start putting game time in the game thread? :)

Go Preds. I can't do much due to the snow, so .... looking forward to the game today.

RyJo/Neal are doing their thing. Hopefully, we see Smith continue to produce today and Forsberg lights the lamp.

Do not take this as a personal attack but you have got to be kidding about Smith continuing to produce 1 goal in Jan... 9 Games 8 with no goals or asst's and he scores one goal and we hope he continues to produce.

It is puzzling how Gaustad and Nystrom get beat hell out of here and Smith has one critic. The guy is about tied with Fish this season for having the least impact of players depended on to produce.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Do not take this as a personal attack but you have got to be kidding about Smith continuing to produce 1 goal in Jan... 9 Games 8 with no goals or asst's and he scores one goal and we hope he continues to produce.

It is puzzling how Gaustad and Nystrom get beat hell out of here and Smith has one critic. The guy is about tied with Fish this season for having the least impact of players depended on to produce.

I am not saying he has been producing: he has not. I am saying he scored last game, and the Predators need him to continue. Not scoring / or not, his last 3 games have been very good. I want him to produce. That is what I said ;).

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
I am not saying he has been producing: he has not. I am saying he scored last game, and the Predators need him to continue. Not scoring / or not, his last 3 games have been very good. I want him to produce. That is what I said ;).

Understood I want anyone or everyone to produce but at some point Smith is going to have to go.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Playing the Oil tonight got me wondering about their new arena. I checked out the pricing and it was slightly higher than I was expecting. My club seats at the Bridge, for the same price, would put me in the rafters at Rogers Place. Probably standing room only w/o a seat.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Playing the Oil tonight got me wondering about their new arena. I checked out the pricing and it was slightly higher than I was expecting. My club seats at the Bridge, for the same price, would put me in the rafters at Rogers Place. Probably standing room only w/o a seat.
Higher demand?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN

Was it listed in Canadian dollars or US Dollars?

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
While I think we did get the better player you do realize RNH is out. Read one article this morning that suggests the surgery he is scheduled to have may put him out for the entire 16- 17 season as well. Have not seen any of the Oil postes responses but im sure there crying the blues now.

There is no reason the Preds should not win this game, none whatsoever. I would not be surprised if they did not bring McDavid back tonight.

Mcdavid... I can't remember where I read it... Might of been their forum but their coach seemed hellbent on not bringing him back till after the all star game. They've got another lost year in the rebuild again. Maybe year 10 with Mathews will be kinder

Rnh... I bet they wish we traded Jones for him. Jones has been looking real good with cbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad