Tennis: Wimbledon 2018

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
I'd agree with the list above. Not only because of 13 grand slams, but because he's also had such an impressive Masters 1000 career, which often gets overlooked.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
I must admit I thought Nole was done, not only because of the injury but because of his mental approach, like he was not hungry anymore. I've seen the Nole I knew watching the fabulous match against Nadal (a rivalry which is second to none) and I couldn't believe myself, after those two dark years.
Not sure he's 100% back though, we will see on hard courts if he can still make a difference. In the meantime, I'll enjoy his #13. :clap:

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
I must admit I thought Nole was done, not only because of the injury but because of his mental approach, like he was not hungry anymore. I've seen the Nole I knew watching the fabulous match against Nadal (a rivalry which is second to none) and I couldn't believe myself, after those two dark years.
Not sure he's 100% back though, we will see on hard courts if he can still make a difference. In the meantime, I'll enjoy his #13. :clap:
Watching his interview yesterday, I think he’s back. It seems he’s now grasped a higher understanding of the mental side.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
Novak is the fourth best ever. Yes or no?

No, he's not better than Pancho Gonzalez or Kenny Rosewall.

Djoker has an argument to be better than Borg, but let's also keep in mind that Borg didn't play the Australians and won 5 Wimbledons in a row. And I don't know if he's done enough to overtake Sampras.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad