News Article: Willy and Kappy in car accident

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Damn hopefully they are fine. Thats the second time in past 30 days a big time athlete has gotten in a car collision with curry from the NBA also having a minro crash a while back

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
Not sure if anyone posted this.
Almost solved all our cap problems.

But they are both ok.

Seriously though... stay safe boys

Reactions: Finnish your Czech

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Sweet looking Audi. More importantly, glad the two stars are safe and unharmed. They might feel lingering effects from the collision in the coming days. Hopefully our sports science department gets them back to normal.

I know a lot of us were upset from the game yesterday and their play, but events like this really put it in perspective. It's just a game. Glad they are okay.

Go Leafs Go

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Sweet looking Audi. More importantly, glad the two stars are safe and unharmed. They might feel lingering effects from the collision in the coming days. Hopefully our sports science department gets them back to normal.

I know a lot of us were upset from the game yesterday and their play, but events like this really put it in perspective. It's just a game. Glad they are okay.

Go Leafs Go
It's a Volvo they were driving. Probably through Willy's endorsement deal.

Reactions: Budz22

RLF

May 5, 2014
I think the OP's joke was more intent on joking about Toronto's cap issues not the car crash and was meant to be light hearted. He even states they're both okay immediately after and is a bit more serious at the end. Chill jeez

People die in car accidents everyday...To start with a joke that if they had of died our cap issues would be solved is offside.imo I am sure there are many on these boards that have lost friends and/or family to car accidents. I know I have lost both...

Leaf4Life

Feb 8, 2010
What kind of vehicle is that? I assume the orange car is theirs.

I live nearby to the practice center. Will keep an eye out for an orange car next time lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad