Willie Mitchell!!!!!!!!!

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
One of the best Vikings players Jared Allen wears 69. You almost get a pass in Football since players wear numbers by position.

I was actually going to post something about Jared Allen since I know that was his jersey but I felt it was more appropriate to point out the number he was wearing. I don't care if I like a player, I wouldn't wear a jersey with that number on it.

Ron*

b7d4021b014afbb2ce7feec3c96ab751_normal.jpeg

Willie Mitchell ‏@Willie_Mitch33
Back to #LA to train. Caught up on the news. Good luck to Scuds, Richie + Hex. Congrats to @amartinez_27 + @J_muzzz on deals with @LAKings
3:16 p.m. PST

gtwyc

FlyingHeadButts4All
Jun 5, 2011
los angeles, ca
b7d4021b014afbb2ce7feec3c96ab751_normal.jpeg

Willie Mitchell ‏@Willie_Mitch33
Back to #LA to train. Caught up on the news. Good luck to Scuds, Richie + Hex. Congrats to @amartinez_27 + @J_muzzz on deals with @LAKings
3:16 p.m. PST

love it! you can tell hes hungry to get back to playing!

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
love it! you can tell hes hungry to get back to playing!

You can ? Really ? from that tweet ? you can tell that he's HUNGRY to get back? Humph ... Really ?:huh:

While I'd like to share your OBTIMISM I don't see how there's enough INFORMATION in there to say something like that exactly ? That he's "in LA to Train" already maybe ? but he's been skating at TSC for months now NO ? :dunno:

I hope and think he WILL be back ... but not because of a Tweet. ;)

optimism-640x492.png

gtwyc

FlyingHeadButts4All
Jun 5, 2011
los angeles, ca
You can ? Really ? from that tweet ? you can tell that he's HUNGRY to get back? Humph ... Really ?:huh:

While I'd like to share your OBTIMISM I don't see how there's enough INFORMATION in there to say something like that exactly ? That he's "in LA to Train" already maybe ? but he's been skating at TSC for months now NO ? :dunno:

I hope and think he WILL be back ... but not because of a Tweet. ;)

optimism-640x492.png

well he said he's coming BACK to LA so he hasnt been in TSC for months now...
(although he was there for a bit)

and its not just this tweet im referring to but also the one he posted of him skating basically giving the middle finger to the doubters. at 36 with a concussion history and a questionable knee along with a stanley cup ring he could easily retire, but obviously he wants more. thats hunger my friend.

there are more concrete factors than a tweet that provoke my optimism.

anyway lets go willie! hope we see him in action to start the reg season!!

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

Captain Mittens*

Let's not forget Willie's awesome playoff goal against the Sharks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad