Willie Mitchell scores in gm 4 :Liz Habib Sports Fail !

KingsFanInRI

Waiting 4 next year
Aug 27, 2005
Outside Providence
Wasn't she the one who, after game 2 of the St. Louis series, said that "... the Kings may have their backs to the wall, but with guys like Ned Braden, Killer Carlson and player-coach Reg Dunlop they will come out and show why they are the toughest team in the Federal League."?

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
tumblr_mnujqnbjsa1qhkatoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnujqnbjsa1qhkatoo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnujqnbjsa1qhkatoo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnujqnbjsa1qhkatoo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnujqnbjsa1qhkatoo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnujqnbjsa1qhkatoo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnujqnbjsa1qhkatoo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnujqnbjsa1qhkatoo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnujqnbjsa1qhkatoo9_1280.jpg

Andrew Knoll

Jun 20, 2007
Los Angeles
thehockeywriters.com
It is saying the Lakers have never won the Cup. A recent report referred to one of the remaining teams in the Stanley Cup Playoffs as "The L.A. Lakers"

This was actually told to me by a colleague at a paper in New York. I stopped watching any sort of local LA news years ago, with the exception of the great Jim Hill, who only seems to flub one name in the NHL: Kiprusoff!

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
It is saying the Lakers have never won the Cup. A recent report referred to one of the remaining teams in the Stanley Cup Playoffs as "The L.A. Lakers"

This was actually told to me by a colleague at a paper in New York. I stopped watching any sort of local LA news years ago, with the exception of the great Jim Hill, who only seems to flub one name in the NHL: Kiprusoff!

This was on the Yahoo landing page on yahoo last week.
BLycqsQCAAEs2Cu.jpg:large

Even though they royally screwed up last year, KNBC LA supports the Kings better than anyone. Always have hockey as the lead when the playoffs are going on. As for Fox11, their sports coverage is more like TMZ than sports and covering Hockey is an afterthought.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

Even though they royally screwed up last year, KNBC LA supports the Kings better than anyone. Always have hockey as the lead when the playoffs are going on. As for Fox11, their sports coverage is more like TMZ than sports and covering Hockey is an afterthought.

Colleen Williams is a true Kings fan so maybe that has some effect.

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005

I think The KTLA Morning Show does a good job as well, Ally Mckay is a huge fan and they always have Bailey and Darryl on.

Glad they got rid of Roger Lodge he is a major tool, I still don't know how he was able to hook up with Pamela Paulshock

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $275.00