Player Discussion William Nylander

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Common Willy take this freakin series over baby .. make da Bruins ur b*tch .. Holmberg Willy and Jankrok .. its Willy time baby .. cut da throat early .. speed speed and more speed .. Willy likes it fast and hard baby .. finally we will have 2 lines which are a threat .. Keefer here is how you do it .. Matty Bert Domi then Holmberg Willy Jankrok and rinse and repeat early .. throw an early shift to 4th line too to keep Reavo hungry .. keep JTs line playing to a basic minimum .. Mitch can enter game via PK and PP

Reactions: notDatsyuk

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Yeah the one that happened in the 2nd period, at 15:34:23 (I included milliseconds), in the year 2024 (year or our lord).

What kind of question is that?
i wanted to know when you thought he got concussed.

Does it matter if he got a concussion in game 60 or is game 67 specific enough for your singular interest?
WTF are you talking about?

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
With his diagnosis having been released, I think he'll play tonight.

I don't think they would have released his medical issue if he wasn't almost ready to come back.

Just a guess.

Another key question is ... why are migraines so common ? It can't be "normal".

That's the attitude we want, not getting the least bit phased by the media

Looks like willy is in.

1714153363324.png

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Brodie in?

Series over in 5. Keefe must be trying to get himself fired for the severance benefits.
Assuming Lily (Who's been dog shit) is gonna sit. Lily getting absolutely dummied, physically and skill wise. He was my biggest worry before the series started and they are indeed abusing him. Good passer but he's not physical enough and is crumbling when they forecheck. Brodie, although he's been ass, is experienced and can move the puck as well.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
Assuming Lily (Who's been dog shit) is gonna sit. Lily getting absolutely dummied, physically and skill wise. He was my biggest worry before the series started and they are indeed abusing him. Good passer but he's not physical enough and is crumbling when they forecheck. Brodie, although he's been ass, is experienced and can move the puck as well.

Experience means f all if you suck as bad as Brodie.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
Dude could have post concussion syndrome or god forbid a F'ing brain tumor and degen keyboard warriors here are questioning his heart.
My dad concealed migraines and he was popping tylenols like candy for 2 years before he was diagnosed with a brian tumor, he was pushing daisies 6 months later. they did surgery but they couldnt get all of it because it was too big. had he got diagnosed even 6 months before, docs said he might have survived.

God hope its nothing like that for Willie i hope they already did a CT scan on him.

Reactions: torontoblood

JohnnyBerts

Oct 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I know a few people with migraines. It’s debilitating.

It’s also different nowadays in terms of brain attention. When you’re suffering with migraines, everything hurts more, you’re more susceptible to injury and if you do suffer a head injury, it can be amplified. Some players attempt to play through it depending on the severity. But someone at Nylander’s age about to earn 92M, it’s not wise to play. I’ll bet he’s not 100% either but well enough to play.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Brodie in?

Series over in 5. Keefe must be trying to get himself fired for the severance benefits.
Rielly/Boosh & McCabe/Benny have both been putting up very strong underlying numbers through the first 3 games of the series, whereas Edmundson/Liljegren have been getting crushed.

It makes perfect sense to try something different on that 3rd pair - especially given how poor both of them were on the winning goal.

m1ker

Apr 11, 2014
My agenda is for the guy with the most expensive contract in Leafs history to show up when the games matter after playing every single regular season game.
And yes, just like Lybushkin skipping practice to see his newborn—completely inexcusable, right?

AustonMarner

Sep 3, 2018
Joel Embiid was recently diagnosed with bells palsy and in article below he describes feeling migranes, blurred vision and just not feeling right

Seems kinda similar to Nylander's alleged symptoms so I figured I'd share article here...

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
So it is confirmed it's actually migraines? He wouldn't speak about it in the interview I saw

Kazparov

Jan 2, 2017
My dad concealed migraines and he was popping tylenols like candy for 2 years before he was diagnosed with a brian tumor, he was pushing daisies 6 months later. they did surgery but they couldnt get all of it because it was too big. had he got diagnosed even 6 months before, docs said he might have survived.

God hope its nothing like that for Willie i hope they already did a CT scan on him.
Sorry to hear that man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad