OT: Will the NBA return to Vancouver?

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
I just much prefer the sport of baseball to basketball.

I'm realizing more and more that hockey and baseball are really the only sports I enjoy watching. Oh, and curling.
Fair enough. I agree that there are some sports that people enjoy participating in rather than watching (will obviously will be different depending on a person's own likes/dislikes).

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Casual Raps fans. He's a mess defensively. He's the type of player who raises a team's floor with his high volume offense but he limits a team's potential with his usage and atrocious defense.

The Raps had a better net rating with him off of the floor last year. And I don't think he's a great leader, especially in the playoffs.

“If we had LeBron on our team, too, we would have won"

tenor.gif
well...i'm a spurs fan and demar has been better than expected.

clearly not the best defender but that's not what we need him to be.

hookshott

Dec 13, 2016
The documentary wasn't about the Grizzlies history or even about Big Country per se. It was more about one girl's obsession with the Grizzlies and about trying to live the basketball dream that she missed out on in College.

I find it hard to believe that it was hard to find Big Country when he was in his hometown the entire country and his property is blocked off with a gigantic shiny gate. He obviously wasn't hard to find.
Okay, send us the link to one of the documentaries you have made and we can pick it apart as well!

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Okay, send us the link to one of the documentaries you have made and we can pick it apart as well!

Just because someone put a lot of work into something doesn't mean I have to like it or that I can't criticize it.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
He’s around top 30-40 for me. Yet casuals were criticizing Masai for trading him for a top 5 player lol

He's a fair bit higher on my list. Even though I've never been a huge fan of his game ( I dislike him for the very same reasons you do), you can't deny the fact that he's been the best or second best player on one of the best regular season teams over the past few seasons. So despite the playoff shortcomings or the notion that he's too much of a iso/high usage player, he's made it all work to the benefit of his team, which is the most important thing for me. For that, I would say he's a top-20 player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad