GDT: will the gdt streak continue???? the answer may shock u!!!

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
From what I've read, there's mixed opinions about Biega's recent play but he's one of our better options moving foward next year and I'm just hoping he and Liles can commit.

I haven't seen enough of Biega yet to say either way which is why the rest of the season is key for guys like him and Jordan.

By the way, what do you mean by hoping he and Liles "can commit"?

Swag Surf Aho

Find Your Own Style
Jul 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
I haven't seen enough of Biega yet to say either way which is why the rest of the season is key for guys like him and Jordan.

By the way, what do you mean by hoping he and Liles "can commit"?

Admittingly, I haven't either but all signs point to him reaching young Gleason potential (fast skater, strong, leader). I liked Gleason and Liles when they were paired together so barring any offseason signings or trades, I'd like to see Liles and Biega paired together regularly.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Well, the answer did shock me. Funny that the Canes actually outplayed the Hawks and still managed to lose.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
That may be the most visiting fans I've ever seen here.

I see a lot of the home games in person but watched this one on TV. It's the first time I remember watching our fans get shouted down so badly that you couldn't hear them on TV over the visiting fans all night. I'm sure it's happened before, but since you pick up different acoustics in different areas of the arena, I never really knew if the folks at home could tell.

So yeah, I'm kinda glad I missed this one. I endured enough of that during the Rangers game and it sounded like tonight was even worse. A guy can only stomach so much embarrassment.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I'm super excited about this event at the PNC, because we recently found an awesome chicken parm sandwich on the 300 level.

It's at the opposite side of the arena as our seats, so we don't often go that way, and when we do, we're often skeptical of the food choices -- but man, this chicken parm is top-notch. Absolutely super. I highly recommend it.

The downside: they choose to interrupt our awesome mealtime with ****** hockey. But this sandwich? It's almost worth the ****** hockey.

Prediction: Canes lose 3-2 in OT, because of course they'll get another meaningless loser point without giving us the satisfaction of actually ****ing winning.

But that sandwich will be amazeballs.

Chicken parm you taste so good.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Losing feeling in my toes.

I lost feeling in a couple of fingers once. Took them six weeks to start tingling again, then another month or two to feel like they should, but they never did return to 100%. I get by just fine, but they're not as sensitive as the other fingers. By the time I realized something was actually wrong (a couple of days later), I figured it was too late to see a doctor, so I toughed it out. #strawng

That'll teach me to have a barehanded snowball fight in single digit temps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad