GDT: will the gdt streak continue???? the answer may shock u!!!

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I'm super excited about this event at the PNC, because we recently found an awesome chicken parm sandwich on the 300 level.

It's at the opposite side of the arena as our seats, so we don't often go that way, and when we do, we're often skeptical of the food choices -- but man, this chicken parm is top-notch. Absolutely super. I highly recommend it.

The downside: they choose to interrupt our awesome mealtime with ****** hockey. But this sandwich? It's almost worth the ****** hockey.

Prediction: Canes lose 3-2 in OT, because of course they'll get another meaningless loser point without giving us the satisfaction of actually ****ing winning.

But that sandwich will be amazeballs.

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
we the commenters of hfboards believe in free speech as strongly as we believe in terrible trade proposals and basing broad opinions on small sample sizes

therefore, we hereby declare: you can make up to 88 dollars an hour posting from your house. click here for one weird tip on how to lose your albatross contracts. u r homo. ron paul 2012! bit.do\bnb9

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Leafs and Jackets fans hate him! But is halleJOKEL simply cherry picking games to keep his perfekt record? Find out tonite at 7.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
YLHwEIt.png

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I may actually watch the game tonight.
I honestly haven't seen a game since the season was first underway.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Leafs and Jackets fans hate him! But is halleJOKEL simply cherry picking games to keep his perfekt record? Find out tonite at 7.

i take on all comers

i dont even look who we play when i create gdts i just see if one is already created on a day when i see a tweet mentioning we have a game that day

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
i take on all comers

i dont even look who we play when i create gdts i just see if one is already created on a day when i see a tweet mentioning we have a game that day

I guess the only true test would be to have you make GDTs for the rest of the year. For science (and a better Draft pick).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad