Will the Coyotes play this week? (20-27 Dec 2021)

Will the Coyotes play/win this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
NFL is looking at $$$$$$. The NHL has the break for the Olympics coming, and that could be a no go anyway. They could hault things for 3 weeks and still have enough room in schedules to make it all up, assuming the Olympics is a no go.

Good, but still illogical to test every player every day.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
NFL is looking at $$$$$$. The NHL has the break for the Olympics coming, and that could be a no go anyway. They could hault things for 3 weeks and still have enough room in schedules to make it all up, assuming the Olympics is a no go.
NFL is using common sense. NHL players lost a ton last shut down and will have to pay back big $$$, and if happens again, they will owe more money. The players are getting tired of all this and are starting to voice their opinions. Yzerman hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: LittlePipes

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Why is it illogical?

False positives and negatives for one, and then there is idea of punishing those who are vacc'd, have immunity, and are asymptomatic. COVID is not going away. If regular universal testing makes sense now to prevent the spread, it would be equally justified to do it 10 years from now. If it makes sense to test the players, why not test 18,000 fans packed into an enclosed arena?

Test those that have symptoms. Everyone else needs to get busy living, to paraphrase Morgan Freeman.

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
Whenever I travel I get tested. We have home tests before we go out in large groups like movies or family gatherings. I don’t like the environmental impact of the masks but if it’s for the greater good

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
If natural immunity was recognized as real , and at this point, why in the world dont we know for certain one way or another, this would be a non issue immediately or very soon. I do miss the games. oh well.

Reactions: cobra427

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
If natural immunity was recognized as real , and at this point, why in the world dont we know for certain one way or another, this would be a non issue immediately or very soon. I do miss the games. oh well.
People are getting covid more than once so immunity wanes with time. NHL players who test positive are not required to be tested for 90 days.

knich

Jan 3, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Whenever I travel I get tested. We have home tests before we go out in large groups like movies or family gatherings. I don’t like the environmental impact of the masks but if it’s for the greater good

Still waiting for the science on that…How’s that working in Michigan?

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017

Natural immunity is fine, but then you have to risk the disease first. Why not let your immune-system do some target practice first? I would think you Muricans would go for that. ;)

The problem now seems to be the hospitals are overloaded - mainly by antivaxxers. If it hadn't been for that we could have opened up. But when the health-workers are commanded in with war-laws, well, we can't party. I'm ok with that here. In particular when those partys would have given more patients for those health-workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad