Will McDavid start shooting even more due to hole-in-one?

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
If Ovi can make a hole-in-one then McDavid can make two of them. With one shot.

That much better all around player he is that even Ovi's and Crosby's legacies are under serious threat because of him. Birdie, Eagle, Albatross... -1 under the par shall be named Connor (it's like square root of -1 = c. The c and it's complex results c and -c are possible only on the imaginary plane demonstrated on the 2 dimensional bisection of multi-dimensional riemannian Oilers-geometry, something only McDavid can achieve).

:sarcasm:

Edit: Oops. I was wrong, there is at least one other guy on this tier with Connor:

Behind Kim Jong Il's Famous Round of Golf

Bando

Jun 24, 2016
Expect a 30 min Oiler ceremony with all the old boys on the ice for pictures and mcdavids jersey hoisted to the rafters for his summertime accomplishment. Would be on par with that organization...

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
Call me when McDavid beats Kim Jung Il's record of 11 holes in one in 1 golf round
I think Trump already did. He tweeted that he had 23 holes in one last weekend. Greatest round of golf ever by a very stable genius. Something Obama has never done....sorry, not supposed to talk politics.

I think Crosby has never had a hole in one :sarcasm:

Goof for McDavid. Elite athletes are elite for a reason.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
McDavid. Elite athletes are elite for a reason.

McDavid, Kim Jung Il and 2 women

Women hit back-to-back holes-in-one

Golfers hit back-to-back holes-in-one in Berkshire

Two golfers have defied astronomical odds by hitting back-to-back holes-in-one.
Jayne Mattey and Clair Shine achieved the feat on the same hole, on the same day, in consecutive strokes during a round with friends at the East Berkshire Golf Club in Crowthorne.
The National Hole-In-One-Registry has calculated the odds of two players from the same foursome acing the same hole as 17 million to 1.

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
It's very obvious the Oilers do. McDavid got his hole in one. The pinnacle of golf

An albatross (double eagle) is significantly tougher to do, especially on a long par 5. Still a hole in one is impressive as hell. Been golfing for a long time and have gotten 2 hole in ones (much luck involved) and I suspect a player of mine nudged it in on one of them (I’m my high school’s golf coach)...never gotten close to a 2 on a par 5.

I bet a Leaf gets one in the next decade ;) lol.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
An albatross (double eagle) is significantly tougher to do, especially on a long par 5. Still a hole in one is impressive as hell. Been golfing for a long time and have gotten 2 hole in ones (much luck involved) and I suspect a player of mine nudged it in on one of them (I’m my high school’s golf coach)...never gotten close to a 2 on a par 5.

I bet a Leaf gets one in the next decade ;) lol.

I have an in and out and a ton of lies and real close for HIO but never stuck one. I have lipped out for an albatross.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Did Austin Matthews pot one yet this weekend? :sarcasm:.

In before...."He is at disadvantage with the dry air, where the ball doesn't carry as far."

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Did Austin Matthews pot one yet this weekend? :sarcasm:.

In before...."He is at disadvantage with the dry air, where the ball doesn't carry as far."
Big (golf) shoes to fill...

d28e7e2a2d735af1de15f9384aa30a5f.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad