Will Landeskog score 70 points or more this season?

Will Landeskog score 70 points or more this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
When we drafted him I predicted career-year Landy to put up 70-75 points. Barring injury, this should be that career year.

His shooting percentage is inflated because everything he touches is going in right now. He obviously won't keep this pace up, but if he can stay involved with rants and Mack, he could push 70.

True...although oddly enough we haven't yet gotten one of those Landy goals where he's clearly just flinging a duck at the goalie's chest to get a FO...but the puck somehow wiggles through.

Gabe's usually good for 4 or 5 of those a year...

Last edited:

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Just taking the real numbers before the poll gets screwed: 64% said yes and 36% said no.

I really hope so. I'd love to see 50+ PIMS, 250+ shots, and 150+ hits too.

Playing the season of his life. He currently has 29+25 which is 54 points in 48 games. Real possibility to go point per game. Scoring at 50 goal pace also but I expect the number to be somewhere between 40 and 45.

Looked how he doing regarding the numbers you hoped to see:

- 35 PIMS now, on pace for 60.

- 160 shots now, on pace for 273. Shooting a lot more than he has in the past (except his rookie season when he had 270 shots). He is usually good for ~200 shots per season.

- Only 66 hits now, on pace for 113. That's second lowest of his whole career (lowest was 86 hits in 36 games back in 2012-2013). Usually good for 140-150 hits per season, even more. He hasn't been hitting as much as he was in previous seasons (or hasn't been awarded as many, not really sure if that's the case). Maybe toning the hitting down will be good for his durability.

All numbers were taken from here: Gabriel Landeskog Stats | Hockey-Reference.com

Reactions: Morgs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad