GDT: Will It Ever End? | Game 58 | Bruins @ Blues | 2/20 8:00PM |NESN | 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I know we like to harp on Lucic to set the tone and ignite a fire, myself included... But what about Chara? He's wearing the "C".

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
It's his own damn fault for going for that hit. Was it really necessary?

If that hit didn't injure him I think everyone praises him, first time a Bruin has done anything like that in months to get some energy going and bring some emotion back in the game, Bruins need more of it, rather Krejci not be the one doing it though, i respect what he did a lot

MadderBum*

it's pretty incredible that people are actually ******** on rask now lol

find me another goalie in the nhl that has played in 24 straight games or whatever it is now. 26? Started at least 24 of them.

And on a **** team no less

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

your making too much sense

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
If Krejci is out, then that makes Chris Kelly the de facto #1 center, right? I mean, didn't Julien have him play that role when Krejci was out earlier this season?

Kelly can take that spot until Vermette comes to town and Boston's 2015 1st lands in Phoenix.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I know we like to harp on Lucic to set the tone and ignite a fire, myself included... But what about Chara? He's wearing the "C".

I'm saying the same thing. He only averages 1 a year but if there was ever a time... go splatter Ott or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad