GDT: Will It Ever End? | Game 58 | Bruins @ Blues | 2/20 8:00PM |NESN | 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
D getting pucks through tonight has been worse than ever, and that's saying something.

Ivyy13

Trust and Tradition
Feb 4, 2007
Boston
its hilarious how many people think Subban is an elite prospect. He is not even good at the ahl level. Just because PK is good doesn't mean anything...

Rask had a .905 SV% his first year in Providence. He'll never amount to anything!

Deal Law

I would love to QEF your PFIC
Jan 15, 2006
Bucks County, PA
Quite simply, if we fear Chia is going to (eventually) make idiotic trades to save his job and he won't sell in an effort to save his job, why not just fire his ass right now? Tonight?

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Did you see the Campbell blind pass in the offensive zone. Yuk. Hopeless

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I can't see Clode making it out of this. Even if it isn't his fault. Someone has to fall.

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
its hilarious how many people think Subban is an elite prospect. He is not even good at the ahl level. Just because PK is good doesn't mean anything...
Name matters a lot. I said a year ago it's uncertain if Subban will ever even become an NHL goalie, not to mention a starter, not to mention an elite starter, but people didn't care since he's Subban afterall. Of course in the end he has to make saves to earn a job, but the hype has always been on a whole different level than it should be because of his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad