GDT: Will I ever Kick My Caffeine Addiction?

Caffeine

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
My neck hurts, migraines suck, but nothing beats a nice ice cold bottle of cola. Is the pain worth it? You bet it is.

lineup1.PNG

linup2.PNG

linup3.PNG

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Sort of related, sort of not, but is anyone else having problems buying 50/50 tickets? It won’t give the option for selection of ticket packages.

Or am I just technologically inept (a real possibility)?

Reactions: tardigrade81

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Haven't checked the standings, but I see teams around us winning games, so we must do the same. .500 hockey is not good enough. Need a winning streak.

And this 11-7 can go to h3ll! Going to kill our stars by game 20 if this continues.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Our blue line is so embarrassingly bad. Wonder how long until Holland pulls the trigger and ships one of our dead weight wingers for some defensive help.

If only it were that easy. IMO the trade value of our dead weight wingers currently is approximately 0. Maybe even in the negative for Yamo and Foegele considering the extra year on their deals. You're not getting even a bottom pairing d man of any quality for these players.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
I really screwed up my neck about a week ago doing some heavy and awkward lifitng back yard work (I cut down some trees and such). Was in massive pain for about 4 days, it got a bit better as time went on but i went to the Dr, decided to get an ex-ray to be sure, got some higher end pain/anti inflam meds (which i will only use if it gets really bad again.) Nasty stuff.

Giggleplex

May 18, 2015
Haven't checked the standings, but I see teams around us winning games, so we must do the same. .500 hockey is not good enough. Need a winning streak.

And this 11-7 can go to h3ll! Going to kill our stars by game 20 if this continues.
I think they are doing 11-7 because Holloway is injured and they would rather have an extra dman in case one goes down than have 12-6 with no extras.

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Our blue line is so embarrassingly bad. Wonder how long until Holland pulls the trigger and ships one of our dead weight wingers for some defensive help.

if we ran Kulak-Bouchard as the true 2nd pair I think theyd hold up alright.

That could leave Murray-Barrie with a fairly low bar to clear on bottom pair and I think they might be up to it.

Definitely still my top choice for an upgrade but I think with the right configuration and minute distribution its workable for now.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
My neck hurts, migraines suck, but nothing beats a nice ice cold bottle of cola. Is the pain worth it? You bet it is.

View attachment 599204

View attachment 599205

View attachment 599206
Better then a cocaine addiction

Sort of related, sort of not, but is anyone else having problems buying 50/50 tickets? It won’t give the option for selection of ticket packages.

Or am I just technologically inept (a real possibility)?
Wish we could buy them in NS

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Defense wasn’t the problem last time we played the Blues…. But I get what you’re saying. Still too early to do any crazy adjustments in my opinion. Just beat a good Penguins team and Carolina before that. This is one of the toughest schedules in hockey to start right now and we are 3-3 and can get to 4-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad