Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com

JJDrums

Oct 27, 2015
Cambridge, Ontario
Yeah, there's no reason Turcotte especially but others like Fagemo and Thomas shouldn't have gotten extended looks in at least the 2nd line minutes range.

Fagemo scoring two goals and promptly digging splinters out of his ass is like...come on.

It's the ongoing kicking the can down the road "we can't play the kids because they're not ready" so they aren't becoming ready and it's hard ot know if they'll ever be once you start pushing 5 years.
We need a new coach. Period. TM will just not play the younger players. Worst coach to have at such a crucial stage for the team

Reactions: YP44 and ru4reals

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
With the injuries again this season and Lafferiere seemingly surpassing him already on the depth chart, I still don't see him making it. Next camp will likely be his last chance.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I'd request a trade if I was Turcotte. Worst thing to happen to him was being drafted by the Kings. He should have already been on the fourth line by now at least. Yet stiffs like JAD gets all the shots and have done absolutely nothing. Kings brass still holding onto hope that JAD will all of a sudden become a 90 point guy. LMAO.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Once he's healthy, I bet he comes up. It's the healthy part that worries everyone.

Is he playing yet?

edit: he's playing again, had a goal last week.

Last edited:

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Does Los Angeles or California have a stricter, HIPA act than other states. I know each province in Canada seems to be different.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Does Los Angeles or California have a stricter, HIPA act than other states. I know each province in Canada seems to be different.
I learned in the previous time this was discussed that HIPAA has nothing to do with this. It's a club-related decision on what they want to disclose.

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
Kings have quite a few RFAs including Grundstrom and Lizotte.

Have to imagine those two could be replaced with a Fagemo, Turcotte or Helenius next year to save money.

Kings also have Byfield, Kayilev and Spence as RFAs in addition to Roy, Arvidsson and all three goalies as UFAs.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I learned in the previous time this was discussed that HIPAA has nothing to do with this. It's a club-related decision on what they want to disclose.

It's shocking to me that the NHL still does not mandate injury transparency, while at the same time pushing sports book advertisements down our throats while not making their teams release full injury information. Does anyone at the NHL offices realize how ridiculous that is? They should learn from what the NFL does, make all injuries reported and penalize teams who aren't open about it.

It's not surprising that the Kings (who are about as open and transparent as the North Korean government) take full advantage of this. But it's an NHL issue more than a Kings one.

Brownie to Pancakes

Jul 1, 2012
CA
It's shocking to me that the NHL still does not mandate injury transparency, while at the same time pushing sports book advertisements down our throats while not making their teams release full injury information. Does anyone at the NHL offices realize how ridiculous that is? They should learn from what the NFL does, make all injuries reported and penalize teams who aren't open about it.

It's not surprising that the Kings (who are about as open and transparent as the North Korean government) take full advantage of this. But it's an NHL issue more than a Kings one.
It's shocking to you that a sport that materially benefits off people who habitually and compulsively throw their money away doesn't give a shit about how informed those people are?

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
Kings have quite a few RFAs including Grundstrom and Lizotte.

Have to imagine those two could be replaced with a Fagemo, Turcotte or Helenius next year to save money.

Kings also have Byfield, Kayilev and Spence as RFAs in addition to Roy, Arvidsson and all three goalies as UFAs.
Honestly, wouldn’t be shocked if Roy, RV, Lizotte, and Grundstrom walk. Kings have prospects that can step in to all those spots for cheaper. Not suggesting it but wouldn’t be surprised.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008

I always thought they never disclosed injury details was because, if a player returns, that specific area of injury would be targeted by other teams. I feel like its a good idea to be as vague as possible as it protects your assets.

Last edited:
Reactions: funky

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I always thought they never disclosed injury details was because, if a player returns, that specific area of injury would be targeted by other teams. I feel like its a good idea to be as vague as possible as it protects your assets.
Except that's never how it works. They keep the details in the dark the entire time the guy is injured just to piss off the fans. Then the guy's first game back they say "And now here's Trevor Moore back on the ice for his first shift after his concussion".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad