Will Alex Turcotte have a spot in LA?

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Trade him while his stock is at an all-time high. C'mon Blake disappoint us Kings fans again. Been saying it for years. If healthy he can help any team. But nope send his a** down for another 5 years of development. Really happy for the kid he deserves it after all the setbacks and being patient and working hard.

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
I think we can flip him, Moore, and a 2nd for Huberdeau, what do you say, Blake?
Please don’t give him ideas

IMG_5771.gif

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
I said in another thread that this call up he really needs to shine and force is way on the team. In two games he has been really good.

Again, it will be telling what happens when RV and Lizotte get back. Had there been no injuries Turcotte would still be in Ontario. A healthy lineup and I’m not sure he isnt sent back down.

Byfield Kopitar Kempe
Moore Danault Arvidsson
Fiala Dubois Lafferiere
Grundstrom Lizotte Lewis
JAD
Kaliyev (trade?)
Fagemo (sent down)
Turcotte (sent down)

Next season there are 4 spots open if they let people walk.

Two if they resign Lizotte and Arvidsson.

Guys competing for spots:
Kaliyev
Turcotte
Thomas
Fagemo
Helenius
Lee (unlikel)
Pinelli (unlikely)
Jameson
Simontaival

Turcotte may be full time next year if all goes right.

Reactions: Schrute farms

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
I said in another thread that this call up he really needs to shine and force is way on the team. In two games he has been really good.

Again, it will be telling what happens when RV and Lizotte get back. Had there been no injuries Turcotte would still be in Ontario. A healthy lineup and I’m not sure he isnt sent back down.

Byfield Kopitar Kempe
Moore Danault Arvidsson
Fiala Dubois Lafferiere
Grundstrom Lizotte Lewis
JAD
Kaliyev (trade?)
Fagemo (sent down)
Turcotte (sent down)

Next season there are 4 spots open if they let people walk.

Two if they resign Lizotte and Arvidsson.

Guys competing for spots:
Kaliyev
Turcotte
Thomas
Fagemo
Helenius
Lee (unlikel)
Pinelli (unlikely)
Jameson
Simontaival

Turcotte may be full time next year if all goes right.
Why wait til next season?
Just move out Lizotte and maybe Grundstrom if they feel JAD/Fagemo/Kaliyev work better with Turc..
I’d love a big guy like Greenway or Rasmussen on the team and maybe Lizzo and Tonka get us that

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
The Reign play two more games before the all-star break - Friday and Saturday. So Clarke, Fagemo and Turcotte need to play those two - since losing Bjornfot to waivers, Moverare to injury and those three above they have looked BAD.

Reactions: LAKings88

Piston

Fire Luc and Blake
Jun 14, 2006
Santa Monica/Salt Lake
Am I missing something- this guy sucks. He is undersized, has very little skill that I can see and is not particularly fast. I want to be fair and maybe analysts of the game better than me see something, but this is a bust. I wish I was wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad