Wildcat Mock Draft (7 rounds)

Nikolai Koolaidman

Mar 7, 2014
:isles
The New York Islanders are proud to select Ville Husso from the HIFK and continue drafting all goalies
1365443881.jpg

1st Round(5)- Micheal Dal Colle Lw
2nd Round(35)- Alexander Nedeljkovic G
2nd Round(57)- Mason McDonald G
3rd round(65)- Ville Husso G
3rd round(78)-
6th round(155)-
7th round(185)-

next gm has been notified​

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
:nucks

With the 43rd overall pick, the Vancouver Canucks are very proud to select, from the Dubuque Fighting Saints, Shane Eiserman.

shane_eiserman_usa_102612.jpg

Round |
Pick​
|
Player​
|
Pos/Sht​
|
Height​
|
Weight​
|
Birthdate​
|
Current Team (League)​
------|------|-----------------------------|--------|---------|--------|----------|------------------------------
1 |6|Nikolaj Ehlers|
LW/RW/L​
|
6'0"​
|
175 lbs​
|
2-14-96​
|Halifax (QMJHL)
1 |28|Conner Bleackley|
C/RW/R​
|
6'1"​
|
195 lbs​
|
7-22-96​
|Red Deer (WHL)
2 |43|Joshua Jacobs|
D/R​
|
6'2"​
|
194 lbs​
|
2-15-96​
|Indiana (USHL)
3 |66|Shane Eiserman|
LW/L​
|
6'2"​
|
201 lbs​
|
10-10-95​
|Dubuque (USHL)
5 |126||
|
|
|
|
6 |156||
|
|
|
|
7 |186||
|
|
|
|

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
If the :caps actually made these moves this offseason, I'd stop following the team. Absolutely awful.
It's a half-finished rebuild, which ended up in air due to the simple fact that most people here are not very active and did not respond to my offers.

And, yes, it does take bold steps to fix a terrible team that is never going to contend with the players they have right now. Getting rid of Ovechkin and a couple of defensively useless forwards + overpaid glorified grinders + improving a horrid defense is what the Caps need.

If you think that's awful, you're probably the type of a Caps fan who is an overzealous Ovechkin fanatic and judging by your name, that's exactly who you are. If I was the Caps GM, I would be incredibly happy to get rid of that part of the Caps fanbase, because it's one of the things that anchors and slows down the entire organization.

Unfortunately, some people in your HQ prefer money over success.

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
Probably fair speculation to say this is over due to everyone losing interest, because the real draft is today.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
It's a half-finished rebuild, which ended up in air due to the simple fact that most people here are not very active and did not respond to my offers.

And, yes, it does take bold steps to fix a terrible team that is never going to contend with the players they have right now. Getting rid of Ovechkin and a couple of defensively useless forwards + overpaid glorified grinders + improving a horrid defense is what the Caps need.

If you think that's awful, you're probably the type of a Caps fan who is an overzealous Ovechkin fanatic and judging by your name, that's exactly who you are. If I was the Caps GM, I would be incredibly happy to get rid of that part of the Caps fanbase, because it's one of the things that anchors and slows down the entire organization.

Unfortunately, some people in your HQ prefer money over success.

Dude, it's terrible. No justifying it. It's absolutely awful. Just so, so bad. Gutting our prospect pool and no 1st rounder in the next 2 years to replace those prospects. Do you expect the Caps to win a Cup this or next year with those changes? Because if not, we're screwed for the foreseeable future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad