GDT: Wild vs. Predators - 7:00 PM CT / 3:00 AM Finland - NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Ennis has earned his paycheck the last couple of games. 4th line was good tonight. Foligno fight was stupid, and not even a good fight. Granny needs to think like a shooter more often. Coyle looked not lost on the ice. Dub other than the 1st goal and the penalty was good. Lots of clangs off the iron tonight. Staal line lots of pressure. top-4 d-corps was very good.

3rd line didn't do much for me tonight. Koivu had another dumb penalty.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Giant win. Take 2 more tomorrow and we may have something here.

First time they look like they should 2 games in a row.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Dubnyk will let in a bad goal, but he has a short memory.

I wonder how many times during the year that Rinne's mask comes off, or that he "accidentally" knocks the net off?

Quick is really good at getting the net to move. I haven't noticed much from Rinne.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Ennis has earned his paycheck the last couple of games. 4th line was good tonight. Foligno fight was stupid, and not even a good fight. Granny needs to think like a shooter more often. Coyle looked not lost on the ice. Dub other than the 1st goal and the penalty was good. Lots of clangs off the iron tonight. Staal line lots of pressure. top-4 d-corps was very good.

3rd line didn't do much for me tonight. Koivu had another dumb penalty.

Forsberg? That was just a bit careless; Dubnyk's was "dumb".

Reactions: 2Pair and fgobuzz

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
WTF is this team and where has it been? It was total dominane at times! They were like playing with and teasing a kitten called Predator...

Granny could've had 5+3 without a god mode Rinne and little puck unluck. Happy that softies didn't matter in the end and Dub got a win. Stalock next, please.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Last couple games have been some of the most fun I've had watching the team all year. Maybe since the last time they played the Preds (even though they didn't even really play that great in that game). Man, just a different team. Just a blast watching. That reminds me how much fun hockey is and can be.

Reactions: Wild11MN

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I also gotta say I enjoyed the play by play guy they had on NBCSN. I don't think I've heard him before.

He and the color guy worked well together. Not talking over each other and staying within the game. Not many "when I was a player" type of comments either.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Do we want a new GDT or just keep this one rolling for tonight's game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad