Series Talk: Wild vs. Jets (Round 1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
11? I've seen/heard guys talk about 6 and 7. never heard more than that.

I don't know why they call it the 11 hole around here, it's just the under are glove arm. Maybe they just like the sound of 7-11 better?

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Hey guys , just wondering what your weather is like right now ?
It's pretty light snow right now where I'm at. Looks like it could get heavier later in the day, but it at least lightened up a bit for a while.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
The only thing in our favor is winning major cash on a bet if the wild come back and win the series lol

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
It's pretty light snow right now where I'm at. Looks like it could get heavier later in the day, but it at least lightened up a bit for a while.
Thanks , some are thinking the game might be postponed . How are the roads ? And sorry about bringing a real white-out . :laugh:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Thanks , some are thinking the game might be postponed . How are the roads ? And sorry about bringing a real white-out . :laugh:
It's definitely possible. I haven't driven since 6PM last night (bad idea then), but it sounds like they're pretty decent this morning. The problem is that it might snow all day again.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Great game last night. Hopefully we have a workmanlike approach to game 4. Not back in it yet. Going back to Winnipeg 2-2 would give the series a very different feel.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Lots of questions after last night's game and heading into G4:
-How well do the Jets rebound after a bad loss?
-Does Helle shake off his bad game, or not?
-Which Wild and Jets team show up?
-Does good or bad Dub show up?
-After scoring was the seal broken for Staal, Granny, etc? Having them relaxed and playing their normal games, instead of gripping the stick and trying too hard...
-The Jets team health situation (Myers, Enstrom, Perreault, Kulikov)?
-Do the Jets decide to go back home between games after the travel issues?

If the Wild can win G4 and tie it 2-2 the series gets very interesting. If they lose G4 I don't see them getting to a G7 (where anything can happen).

Goose312

May 15, 2015
Was nice to see the refs actually being okay calling penalties when they are warranted. A few softies in the first aside, the cleanup of bad hits and all the after whistle BS was refreshing.

TommieNation

Feb 9, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
I thought Greenway and Granlund were the most noticeable for the Wild. We finally figured out if we screen Hellebuyck and put pucks on the net good things happen. Need to continue to put pucks on the net and win game 4

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_0960.jpg

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Great game last night. Hopefully we have a workmanlike approach to game 4. Not back in it yet. Going back to Winnipeg 2-2 would give the series a very different feel.
I figured it be 7 all along.
We typically have 1 goal games.
I'm enjoying all of this so far..how could you not?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Game 4 will be a tough one. Wild need to bring the same energy, get less penalties, and Doobs can't let in a soft one. Even then, we'll be lucky to win by one goal. I predict an OT game.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
were the jets just off their game do to travel issues? im asking both wild fans & jet fans. thx.
I think it had to be a factor.

But so were:
1) Seeler replacing Soucy in top-4
2)Wild's willingness to create traffic and shoot on net for reboounds
3) Wild willingness to lay hits while staying in position to do so

Reactions: upperdeckjet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad