Pre-Game Talk: Wild vs Jets - Oct 25 5:00 CT

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
Wild play at home vs Anaheim today. They will have to travel and play a B2B.

Not only is it B2B with a travel day, it is 3'rd game in 4 days for the Wild. Wild will be totally gassed. Will be an easy win for the Jets. The Wild are useless when they have no legs.

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006
Kuemper in goal for the Wild, as per Michael Russo of the Star Tribune. Pavelec played just fine Friday... 3-on-1 goal in OT, another goal he was completely screened on. He played better than the box score would lead you to believe.

TenderBender

Feb 25, 2015
Sample size, sample size, sample size...

Should we expand the sample size and compare further? :)

Glad Hutch is starting. If they can have a solid showing from special teams and maintain consistent dzone exits we have a chance to win.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Not only is it B2B with a travel day, it is 3'rd game in 4 days for the Wild. Wild will be totally gassed. Will be an easy win for the Jets. The Wild are useless when they have no legs.

Should we lobby the league to just give us the points now then?

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
The game the Jets settle back into .500!:(

Need goal scoring from LLW, Shief, Perreault, Lowry, Burmi (fat chance) and from the fourth line which despite what many think/thought isn't a vast improvement over the 2014-2015 season 4th line (crap, maybe Westwood was right:()

Hope a sharp Hutch plays, Pavs wasn't exactly in the zone last night.

FREE PETAN!

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
only thing more interesting than the Pavs vs Hutch debate is reading each of you posting about your fantasy leagues

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Wow, that's very pessimistic even for sipowicz.
You'll think we'll get -1 point?

Here's more: Blue Bombers suck, Moose suck, Goldeye's suck, Rock the Kasbah with Bill Murray sucks.....:(

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
It's less rare to see double rainbows and pigmy unicorns then the Wild playing an action packed game. I'm going to this game and I hope I'm not put too sleep. I predict a pants-trick by Ehlers.

GJG

Last edited:

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Lets go Jets.. gotta keep winning.

The 6th best team in the Central might have more points than the Pacific champ and they don't make it.

Better pile it up now!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad