Pre-Game Talk: Wild vs Jets - Oct 25 5:00 CT

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Wild play at home vs Anaheim today. They will have to travel and play a B2B.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER

Would surely be interesting to see for one game if Staff would be out. I think they would lack a finisher though... could they compensate this by shooting rebound shots only and hope for Lowry in the crease?

*edit*

saying that made me want to look at Petan's SOG: He only had 3 in 6 games. Wow. And I don't remember one being dangerous?!

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
No morning skate tomorrow. I would also bet it's Hutch tomorrow

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
It has to be Hutch.

Pavs 5 GP 0.916%
Hutch 3 GP 0.96%

Not trying to bash Pavs here but after the "meh" Lightning game from Pavs, Hutch deserves to get the next start.

Pavs has been very good in his games I think...

Plus, I wanna kill myself everytime Hutch plays the puck:help:

Derfel*

It has to be Hutch.

Pavs 5 GP 0.916%
Hutch 3 GP 0.96%

Not trying to bash Pavs here but after the "meh" Lightning game from Pavs, Hutch deserves to get the next start.

Sample size, sample size, sample size...

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Byfuglien-at-practice-300x200.jpg

Audio: Dustin Byfuglien and Bryan Little.

To listen click here.

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
If Hutchinson starts in goal tomorrow I'd rather pick him up in fantasy than picking up a goalie today because I need my GAA and SV percentage to improve. Hutchinson is one of my favorite underrated goalies around the league. I dislike Pavelec and believe if Hutchinson was the #1 given the work load and all I think can really make some magic happen.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
The press sure are pushing hard for this to be a rivalry. I think we have more of a rivalry with St. Louis personally.

Meh, purely based on geography. No true rivals are going to emerge until we regularly make the playoffs and face the same teams regularly.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
Yep. The St. Louis games are always intense. I see the Blues as our real rivalry as well. Everybody on both teams shows up for those games. Our mutual style of play brings out the best (and worst) in everyone.

bodybreak

Whiteshell Wild
Jul 11, 2006
Need an extra goalie start in fantasy. What are the chances Hutchinson plays? Thanks guys

For tonight:
Linus Ullmark (BUF, vs New Jersey)
Anders Lindback (ARI, vs Ottawa)
Al Montoya (FLA, vs Dallas)
Kari Lehtonen (DAL, vs Florida)

are all starting, and likely available for pickup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad