Pre-Game Talk: Wild vs Jets - Mar 19 4:00 CDT (11pm Finland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
The Strait era begins. Can't wait for the Stu Strait pairing I witnessed in training camp. :popcorn:

JJ McCubbin

Apr 15, 2014
I don't see what the problem is.

Morrissey-Buff play 45 minutes. StuRot play 10 minutes. Some of the forwards play a shift or two each on D. Easy. That'll definitely work :laugh:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I don't see what the problem is.

Morrissey-Buff play 45 minutes. StuRot play 10 minutes. Some of the forwards play a shift or two each on D. Easy. That'll definitely work :laugh:

Ok this is awesome!!

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Poor Posty.....he finally gets a good partner and plays in the top 4 pretty well and picks up a ****ing injury . Well now the StraitStu era begins and may the best man win. Lady's and gentlemen you will need to fasten your seatbelts we are expecting heavy turbulence.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The Strait era begins. Can't wait for the Stu Strait pairing I witnessed in training camp. :popcorn:

So the Jets defensemen for the game will be Buff , Morrissey , Melichori , Stuart , Strait and who ? You know what it doesn't matter just play Buff and Morrissey the whole game . :laugh::shakehead

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Poor Posty.....he finally gets a good partner and plays in the top 4 pretty well and picks up a ****ing injury . Well now the StraitStu era begins and may the best man win. Lady's and gentlemen you will need to fasten your seatbelts we are expecting heavy turbulence.

Postma seems to have the worst bloody luck. Everything he starts to carve out a larger roll for himself he seems to pick up an injury. I feel for him.

So defense tomorrow likely consists of:

Melchiori Buff
Morrissey Chariot
Stuart Strait

Yuck. They should have at least called up Kichton to give him a shot.

We top 4 dmen, 3 below replacement level players and a Medicare number 6/7. It could be very rough tomorrow.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Ok this almost makes me want to unblock the tank thread to find out if the tinfoil hatters think this is by design.

Anyone going to the game might want to throw your hockey bag in the trunk just in case they need you.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Ok this almost makes me want to unblock the tank thread to find out if the tinfoil hatters think this is by design.

Anyone going to the game might want to throw your hockey bag in the trunk just in case they need you.

Yeah if this isn't a tank attempt I don't know what is.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
wondering if he fractured something in his face during that fight

Could also be his hand because he was swinging for the fences. He did come back and finish that game so it's puzzling for sure.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Could also be his hand because he was swinging for the fences. He did come back and finish that game so it's puzzling for sure.

"Needs to rehab for at least a week before he can resume skating"

A broken or injured hand should not prevent him from skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad