Pre-Game Talk: Wild vs Jets Feb 10 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-300x162.jpg

Coach Maurice scrum: Update on players missing. Has Little regressed in any way? Anything new on Matt Halischuk? Did last night win put an end to post All-Star game lull? Importance of game against Minnesota. On players (Galiardi) finding second opportunities. Talking specifically about Galiardi. On Galiardi finding a role in Winnipeg. Overloading talent on lines. On what Chris Thorburn and Jim Slater bring to the team. Managing Bogosian’s emotions.

To listen click here.

Savagestevo

Nov 29, 2011
Dubynk had a .920 save percentage one year with the Oilers, I believe. He's never been a terrible goaltender, just got a bad rap being with a terrible defensive team and probably shook confidence.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Why does everyone else always have games in hand on us? Most of this year the Jets have lead the NHL in games played and the same was largely true last year. It's weird.

?? :P

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Must win? The real test?

GO JETS GO! :handclap:

ps - yes, guess the Jets are the games-played leader in the NHL. wonder when the schedule will even out. I sure don't like all those games in had the Wild and others have.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
The Wild are tied with us in points - if they were to win their 4 games in hand. It starts tonight and we need this win big time. Can't have our winning streak stopped at 1.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
The Wild are tied with us in points - if they were to win their 4 games in hand. It starts tonight and we need this win big time. Can't have our winning streak stopped at 1.

They still have to play those games, AND win all of 'em. I agree with the whole beating them in this upcoming game thing though. ;)

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I know that... Just saying it would be nice to see it a bit higher.

As long as it adds up to 94 points or whatever it's gonna take to get a playoff spot, it doesn't matter to me if we win all the rest in shootouts.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
They still have to play those games, AND win all of 'em. I agree with the whole beating them in this upcoming game thing though. ;)

That's what I said, but in a more provocative manner. I am attempting to whip everyone up into a frenzy of fear and excitement. Your way keeps everyone just a bit too calm. ;)

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Side note: Is Buff more chatty and friendly with the officials the past few games or has he always been this way. Lately they show him yukking it up the ref/linesman and both of them laughing, quite a few times per game.

He seems to have a really good relationship with them.

I think of that gif of him shaking his head with "that's a bad call, man" and he even seemed to be half-smiling at that time. Someone needs to repost that gif to see if I'm out to lunch.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Really hating their games in hand, we need all the points we can get. Time to get things going our way again.

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Enough Dubnyk talk, lets talk about the Jets goalie. Thoughts on who will go in net? Hutchinson has 2 wins against them and they were back to back. Pavlec did start against them in the first game vs Wild back in November, was pulled Hutch replaced him only letting in one goal but still taking the L. So go with Hutch as he sports the better track record? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad