AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Hey that's the guy we want to do that

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Listening to the altitude sports stream, and their commentators are so much better than FSN. I like how they compliment both teams.

I'm watching it too. I feel differently. I've never really been able to stand their play-by-play guy. I don't know if it's his voice, or the way he emphasizes his calls on Avs goals vs. opponents goals, or what, but I just can't.

In fairness to him, I like his banter with his color guy, and I do agree that he does compliment the other team at times. That said, he called Rask "always dangerous", so I question the sincerity of the compliments.

Reactions: 57special

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I'm watching it too. I feel differently. I've never really been able to stand their play-by-play guy. I don't know if it's his voice, or the way he emphasizes his calls on Avs goals vs. opponents goals, or what, but I just can't.

In fairness to him, I like his banter with his color guy, and I do agree that he does compliment the other team at times. That said, he called Rask "always dangerous", so I question the sincerity of the compliments.

Well Rask did score 2 goals last game.

Reactions: BagHead

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN

well, he is dangerous, in a way.

Reactions: BagHead

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta

I just personally don’t like lapanta.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Typical Kaprizov's goal: first, he's fighting along the boards for the puck, and 2nd, he's all of a sudden in front of the net and he scores.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Grubauer had to work hard for that whistle

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Bjugstad does try and slow the game down too much. He was barreling down the boards and could’ve just taken it to the net a couple shifts ago, instead he pulls up at the top of the circles and tries to make a pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad