Post-Game Talk: Wild swept by Chicago

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Congrats, guys. After the exhibition the Blues' fans put on in the main board topic, I really wanted you guys to win just to shut them up. Good luck against the Blackhawks.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I... I think... I may have just broken down a little. It's true, it's done.

Now, Blackhawks feels a lot more... beatable this year.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Im calling first potential series clinching gdt. Im good luck. Just emulate this series. Wild in 6.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
From the early season crapfest to the addition of Dubnyk, the insane arms race in the Central for that playoff spot.. What a season this has been. I ****ing love this team. So balanced and awesome.

Now, let's beat the Hawks.

Eple

It ain't easy being
Mar 7, 2010
Turku
Last year I was pretty satisfied with winning Colorado, knowing Chicago probably prove to be too difficult to beat, as they did.

This year I wholeheartedly expect us to win.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
You know I just realized that in 3 of our 4 series wins we've knocked off the winner of our division.

Let's knock off the Hawks now and add to that "non-division winners knocked off" column!

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
the hawks have the experience which worries me, at least 4 years their core group has been together, that said the wild are playing great , and we have good leadership & speed to match the hawks. should be great hockey. GO WILD!

J22*

Need to get whatever's wrong with Zuckers hand fixed. He hasn't been good since getting hurt, and they're going to need his speed and shot against the Hawks.

If Chicago gets the same goaltending they did against Nashville, the Wild will win easily. If they get the same Crawford against the Wild as they have the past 2 years, it will be very difficult for the Wild.

Bullrun

Jan 22, 2007
You're telling me this yrs wild team made the playoffs, drew the blues, and beat them? What a year

They're ready to beat the hawks this time

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Tonight I'm gonna celebrate our win. And tomorrow I'm gonna start to worry about our next opponent. But not tonight :D

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Tonight I'm gonna celebrate our win. And tomorrow I'm gonna start to worry about our next opponent. But not tonight :D

I'm not worried. I'm confident. I am NOT getting cocky tho. It is going to be a dogfight for the ages.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad