Game anthem:

GO WILD!

Last edited:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Not a must win... unless the team aspires to have a shot at the division or the 4th seed. Definitely a playoff tune-up game though! Need to show they can compete with the other playoff teams!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Fingers crossed we come away from this game in one piece with no more injuries.....or in Suter's case, no worse than he was going in.

Take over the tank, boys!

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Nice GDT.

Will be a close game. 1 goal win for either team.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Good graphics.. Is it official Wilds are playing Granlund in the wing of the 4th again?

Billy Mays Here*

Gonna be a tough one. Would be 100% satisfied with getting one point out of it.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
Fantastic GDT, very well done.

Getting the points here would be huge, at least one.

The team has looked better but it's still not plugging the holes, and eventually I think that leads to an OTL, or back to where they were before on a bad streak.

2-1 OTW for the Wild.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Even one point from this game would be enough to keep me happy, but a regulation loss wouldn't kill us either.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
The Sharks protect their home ice well but tonight the Wild leave a deuce in the tank for the Sharks to ruminate over.

Wild 26
Sharks 0

Every Wild player nets at least one including Backstrom

Blakkmantis

Old Time Hockey EH!
Jul 6, 2010
Duluth, Minnesota
There is no reason we can't win this game, and continue playing well. The Sharks are no means a major powerhouse like the Blackhawks are or the Pens. I predict a great game.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Pitbull is done, he was done a long time ago.

Looking forward to this one. Should be a really good test to see if the Wild really are back up to speed or if we just got 4 easy points off a couple of marshmallows.

Also, Pickles. I think someone needs to hit one pretty hard.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
I hope Wild play hard and physical but don't do something stupid like go after a guy. Do we really want a thread about "Dirty Wild" and how our players are dirty? I don't, play hard but play CLEAN.

Wild better give them a good game, as long as we get a point out of this and end up with 5/6 for the road trip I think we'll be fine.

Hope for a win but will settle with a OT point :D

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I hope Wild play hard and physical but don't do something stupid like go after a guy. Do we really want a thread about "Dirty Wild" and how our players are dirty? I don't, play hard but play CLEAN.

I don't give a rat's ass about what the main board idiots think of the Wild, as long as we win. They can go cry their eyes out for all that they want, it doesn't bother our play in any way.

Besides, after all that we've been through with the officiating and dirty hits going unpunished against us... We deserve to give some back. See: Vlasic on Heatley, the whole theme of this GDT.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I don't want to play dirty. I just hope we play physical and tough, but clean.

Also, nice avatar StealthClobber :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad