Total Lak of Respek
Aug 30, 2010
Ottawa
MauryLaughing.gif

Ain't even mad.

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
So glad Zib is on the 4th line. He deserves it with all those chances and points. Can't have that.

That's why Mac put COLIN ****ING GREENING on the ice with the goalie pulled. COLIN GREENING. Jesus.

Stonewall

Jan 14, 2013
OK I figured it out.

We are a lottery team this year and pick in the Top 10. Or the Ducks do... there is a huge uproar and Spezza and Anderson are traded. Ryan is obviously going to walk so he gets traded too. We are one of the worst teams in the league in 14-15 and all looks lost..........

but wait

We win the lottery and draft Connor McDavid. Then we fire the coaching staff, hire Dale Hunter, sign a couple decent UFAs, and win the Cup.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Maclean seems to be happy with both Mika and Conacher so maybe we'll see more of them and less of Neil in the next game.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
The fact that we have Borowiecki playing 15 minutes a night scares me. The fact that we have Cowen playing 20 terrifies me

In no universe should Zibanejad play 4th line, and 5 minutes in the first 3 periods is inexcusable. That Colin Greening extension hurts already

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
So Pesky :handclap: What a great team. I love Zibinajed for the 4th line, he's the perfect 4th line player. He's getting a bit too much ice time though with that goal and assist, we might need to cut some of that ice time so he can perform better in other areas. Greening has been playing great, loving Neil this season, let's keep increasing his minutes. Anderson you've been fantastic all year. Maclean your a gem, your coaching decisions are outstanding. Melynk my man, when you said we're a budgeted team you were dead on, great team you put together. The 2013-2014 Ottawa Senators people :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

Magix

Oct 10, 2010
So glad Zib is on the 4th line. He deserves it with all those chances and points. Can't have that.

That's why Mac put COLING ****ING GREENING on the ice with the goalie pulled. COLING GREENING. Jesus.

Lets look at the facts.

Greening is a vet. Thats literally all Mac needs to justify limiting the kids.

Pageau shouldn't have been sent down. Looks like the coaching staff is going to take the easy way out this year, demote/bench kids in order to shake things up.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Yakety Sax is is beast, thanks Benny.

MacLean isn't a moron or anything guys. He can only use the tools he has. I mean, there isn't a whole lot of talent here and we aren't getting all-world goaltending from our goalies so...at some point the message is going to have to change. Either the team plays very tidy precise hockey or a trade needs to happen to inject some enthusiasm in there.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ryan and Turris on the Koivu goal. :(

Anyway, overall it was a good to great game by the Sens. Anderson let in some softies and there were some soft plays in the defensive zone, but things are starting to look better outside of the crease.

With that said now the goalies need to get their heads in the game. Ottawa will turn it around. It sucks to lose this one, but there were a lot of positives to come out of the game.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Ryan and Turris on the Koivu goal. :(

Anyway, overall it was a good to great game by the Sens. Anderson let in some softies and there were some soft plays in the defensive zone, but things are starting to look better outside of the crease.

With that said now the goalies need to get their heads in the game. Ottawa will turn it around. It sucks to lose this one, but there were a lot of positives to come out of the game.

Where was the captain in all of this?

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Maclean seems to be happy with both Mika and Conacher so maybe we'll see more of them and less of Neil in the next game.

It gives us a more balanced lineup and I thought the forth line played with real energy tonight as well. Still love Neil but I don't think he needs as much ice time as he has been getting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad