GDT: Wild @ Sabres - 6pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
We tend to lose against the Sabres, both on, and off, the ice.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
These 6PM start times are niceeeeeeeeee, Just got don eating dinner and we got about 40 minutes till the puck drops

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
No Zuccarello tonight. I believe it's a muscle strain he's been dealing with for a while, and it got worse after last night.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I forgot we get to see Tuch tonight. That should be fun. I sure wish Vegas wanted Greenway instead.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Why is it that we don't have technical issues with the color commentators microphone when Walz is in the booth?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Not that I like either of them playing with bottom six linemates, but it's somewhat refreshing that Dean isn't breaking up Boldy and Fiala to make sure Kaprizov is always getting the better treatment.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Seems like a weak penalty to me

Yeah he clearly fell on him, but it was a direct result of the defenseman initiating the contact. Probably could have gone uncalled.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Yeah he clearly fell on him, but it was a direct result of the defense man initiating the contact. Probably could have gone uncalled.
To bu truthful im not 100% sure of the rule and what qualifies as a penalty and not but like you said and what I saw it seems like the only reason why he made so much contact with him is because of the Buffalo player making contact with Foligno, More of the Buffalo players fault than Folignos

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
To bu truthful im not 100% sure of the rule and what qualifies as a penalty and not but like you said and what I saw it seems like the only reason why he made so much contact with him is because of the Buffalo player making contact with Foligno, More of the Buffalo players fault than Folignos

I don't think anyone is sure of the rule and what qualifies, as it's applied in reality, because the refs call it so inconsistently. In theory it should be a pretty objective rule, but in practice it's one of the most subjective rules in the league.

Reactions: Sad People
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad