Wild Prospect Ranking - To #12 We Delve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Thanks for voting. (As you can see, my rhymes aren't exactly lethal.)

1. D | Matt Dumba | 8.0C | 50.52%
2. LW | Erik Haula | 7.0C | 56.96%
3. G | Darcy Kuemper | 7.0C | 36.11%
4. RW | Alex Tuch | 7.5C | 41.03%
5. D | Gustav Olofsson | 7.0C | 50.00%
6. LW | Jason Zucker | 7.0B | 79.63%
7. D | Christian Folin | 6.5C | 35.14%
8. C | Zack Phillips | 7.0C | 40.35%
9. LW | Mario Lucia | 7.0C | 46.55%
10. RW | Michael Keränen | ? | 19.23%
11. D | Louis Belpedio | 6.5C | 21.15%
12. ????

tumblr_mrn61x54Yr1qcp26yo1_500.gif

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I haven't been able to decide for the last couple rounds, so I just vote for whoever I feel like at the specific moment.

tomthestone*

You don't win Mr. Hockey for nothing.

High school hockey sucks right now and it's only going to get worse. Avery Peterson won that award by sandbagging against little kids. Dude should've spent the year in the USHL. Being named Mr. Hockey isn't going to help him become a pro.

GinoLucia2217

Great Plains
Dec 1, 2013
Probably Minnesota
High school hockey sucks right now and it's only going to get worse. Avery Peterson won that award by sandbagging against little kids. Dude should've spent the year in the USHL. His Mr. Hockey award isn't going to help him become a pro.

The thing that helps Avery is the fact look at his size. And in 27 games for the Sioux City Musketeers he had 21 points. Not bad if you ask me.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
High school hockey sucks right now and it's only going to get worse. Avery Peterson won that award by sandbagging against little kids. Dude should've spent the year in the USHL. Being named Mr. Hockey isn't going to help him become a pro.

Yeah, it sure didn't work for McDonaugh, Leddy, and Bjugstad!

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale

Little kids? Was he not a high schooler as well. Would it have been worse if he had not won the award?

Come on the guy wanted to play with his team for another year. I would too. If he is good enough to make it that won't matter. Lets see how he does in college. But he has size and can score. I like the potential.

Still I voted Schroeder. People are quick to write him off but I like his chances of getting some minutes when one of our top 9 centers go down with an injury. He needs a fresh start and this is the perfect spot for him to get it.

J22*

Yeah and neither does being drafted 1st overall. See Pierre Turgeon. Drafted by the Carolina hurricanes. But winning something like that shows you can play the game.

Pierre Turgeon?
The same Pierre Turgeon that was drafted #1 overall by the Sabres?
The same Pierre Turgeon that had 515 Goals and 1327 points in 1294 games?
That Pierre Turgeon?
I don't think he ever won Mr. Hockey:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad