Wild Prospect Ranking - #4 prospect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
#3 prospect is..

Darcy Kuemper. He got 36.11% of the votes. If you already forgot, ranking so far..

1. Dumba 50.52%
2. Haula 56.96%
3. Kuemper 36.11%

Who's our #4 prospect?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm picking the guy who has actually played in the NHL, and looked good at times.

Scoutguy77

Jun 7, 2009
#4 Jason Zucker
#5 Gustav Olofsson
#6 Christian Folin
#7 Alex Tuch
#8 Zack Mitchell
#9 Brett Bulmer
#10 Mario Lucia

Phillips/Bulmer/Lucia/Graovac behind Mitchell ?? The guy that led an AHL team as a 20 year old in scoring and scored more as a 17 year old then Mitchell did as a 20 year old in junior, frig Phillips and Mitchell are the same age and Zach already as 2 years of playing against men????....the new shiny toy conspiracy, lol.

Puckcrazy51

Feb 28, 2014
Playing poorly in the minors isn't anything to brag about.

Poorly, I watched basically every game, he was good on a bad team, best forward we had, although at times Bulmer was good too and Graovac had his moments.

Coach says he was our best too, but perhaps you know more:naughty:

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Playing poorly in the minors isn't anything to brag about.

I'm not going to lie and say that I've watched a whole bunch of Baby Wild games, but from the people who have that I've talked to, he sounds like he was the best player pretty much all season, but that most of the team sucked around him. They said his skating was decent, hands are great, vision is great, and still makes some of those stupid deke moves when he shouldn't. Still needs time in Iowa, but he's coming along.

In any case, he's certainly a better prospect than Mitchell. I'd argue he's better than everyone else on the board still besides maybe Tuch, Olofsson, and Zucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad