L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
:wild @ :vegas

IMG_8719.jpeg

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
We've got a serious situation here, people! Zuke is not there to mentor Öhgren! This is going to be a disaster, how could he do this to a rookie who knows nothing?
I have to change the drinking game to: Öhgren turnover - double shot. If the reports from his AHL stint is true, this could get really ugly really fast. Probably best to pre-order an ambulance to arrive midway through second period.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Too many new kids want to follow Zucc everywhere, no wonder he fled.

But with the assist leader out, isn't this a good thing for the tank?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
+Ohgren
-Zuccarello, Gaudreau

This will be a good one to tune in for

Reactions: Digitalbooya

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Oh boy, that 3rd line is 2/3 of what people had been penciling out a year ago as a 2nd-3rd line. If they have a good game, I'm going to predict a Cup within 2 years. If they have a bad game, we need to burn it down and tank for a decade.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Oh boy, that 3rd line is 2/3 of what people had been penciling out a year ago as a 2nd-3rd line. If they have a good game, I'm going to predict a Cup within 2 years. If they have a bad game, we need to burn it down and tank for a decade.
Put Hartman on the right side and I could definitely see it as our 3rd line in 2 years, and a pretty decent one at that.

Kaprizov, Boldy, Ek, Rossi and Yurov playing above them. 6th top 6 spot filled via trade/free agency.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Put Hartman on the right side and I could definitely see it as our 3rd line in 2 years, and a pretty decent one at that.

Kaprizov, Boldy, Ek, Rossi and Yurov playing above them. 6th top 6 spot filled via trade/free agency.

This is my vision, but my vision for this team is commonly at odds with Guerin's vision for this team

Reactions: NHL1674

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Let's be honest....somewhere in the deep, dark basement of the Xcel is a closet. And in it are a screaming Zucc and Freddy. As to who locked them in there remains to be seen.

Not Weird. Wild.
It was Flower, obviously. He finally got his revenge-prank on Zuke. And as the chief tank commander, he saw it best to include Freddy, our most lethal offensive weapon. Just to make sure we lose to Vegas.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Let's be honest....somewhere in the deep, dark basement of the Xcel is a closet. And in it are a screaming Zucc and Freddy. As to who locked them in there remains to be seen.

Not Weird. Wild.
But you know...Zucc's a leader, he'd take care of Freddy; "don't be afraid, there are a lot of good people around here, we'll be alright".

Here's a true story, when Peter Forsberg and Zucc played for Modo back in 2009. Forsberg loved to park in front of the arena, got a ticket and put it on Zucc's vehicle. Happened many times, Zucc just paid them but didn't understand much. Then Forsberg decided it was time to give the poor kid a break, and told him. Zucc: "Don't worry about it, we're all good". Forsberg was touched by the reaction, he still shows up at Zucc's annual charity game.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
We've got a serious situation here, people! Zuke is not there to mentor Öhgren! This is going to be a disaster, how could he do this to a rookie who knows nothing?
I have to change the drinking game to: Öhgren turnover - double shot. If the reports from his AHL stint is true, this could get really ugly really fast. Probably best to pre-order an ambulance to arrive midway through second period.
Holy overreaction there my friend! Better dial it down a few decibels...
CHANGE THE DRINKING GAME?
You don't have to change a thing because there is one critical flaw in your thinking!
You forgot MarJo is still playing. You'll probobly still need the ambulance by the end of the 2nd due to alcohol poisoning!

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019

Not Weird. Wild.
Somehow I picture The Breakfast Club when Bender is locked in the closet then falls through the ceiling tiles trying to get out.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Holy overreaction there my friend! Better dial it down a few decibels...
CHANGE THE DRINKING GAME?
You don't have to change a thing because there is one critical flaw in your thinking!
You forgot MarJo is still playing. You'll probobly still need the ambulance by the end of the 2nd due to alcohol poisoning!
With the mentor gone, I guess the kids are running wild. Their IDENTITY probably changes tonight.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
This game is probably the most interesting that the third line has been all season. Young talent entering the league is what drew many of us here, ready for puck drop!

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
What a change in scenery for Liam, to make his NHL debut in Vegas. He has been playing all season in Karlstad, also known as the armpit of Sweden. Then off to California, a dream vacation for many Swedes.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I keep waiting for Freddy to hit the ice. Feels strange watching them play without his blistering offense.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I keep waiting for Freddy to hit the ice. Feels strange watching them play without his blistering offense.

They've been waiting all season for Freddy to hit the ice, what's one more game?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I am praying that Wallstedt can stop that eventually, so tired of seeing goals from the Ovechkin spot for two straight decades. Granted that was about as perfect as could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad