GDT: Wild @ Hurricanes "TL;DR" -edition | 6th of March, 2015 | 6 PM CT/2 AM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
I'm nervous about what Roy has in store for us. He sounds like a loose cannon ready to free McLeod. And since he got the green light by not being punished for his last silly antics..............

Same. We can bury them in the standings, especially if they lose tomorrow. If they start roughing it up I hope we get some "You can't beat us" and "get your golf clubs" chants from the crowd. I have a feeling it's going to be rowdy inside the X on Sunday.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Indeed. Sheisty ass play there not pulling their goalie. Oh well. Made it a bit easier for us.

Is this going to be an annual thing for Yeo - good coaching stretch, bad stretch, then really good stretch again...

At this point I honestly think this team could win it all. And proud to say I was one of the small percentage that still thought we weren't even close to being out of it before we acquired Dubnyk.

People don't realize this but you CAN'T sustain a high level of play throughout the whole season. It's not possible. Coaching 101.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Same. We can bury them in the standings, especially if they lose tomorrow. If they start roughing it up I hope we get some "You can't beat us" and "get your golf clubs" chants from the crowd. I have a feeling it's going to be rowdy inside the X on Sunday.

They have one guy and now we do too. Nothing's going to happen.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
I'm nervous about what Roy has in store for us. He sounds like a loose cannon ready to free McLeod. And since he got the green light by not being punished for his last silly antics..............
Stewart can handle McLeod. I look forward to it actually!

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
Not sure why you would feel that...his game has been so sexy for a few weeks now.

Well, in Europe and Internationally Granny's been a proven winner :nod:

I just hope he would shoot more, the shot is pretty good. But he is what he is. Love it still.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Goaltending did us in this season. Not sure how Yeo is suppose to coach for that.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Remember the Rangers debacle?

latest

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i'm fairly sure McLeod will try to sucker us into a confrontation that he may or may not skate away from.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Landy punching from the bench, Roy throwing McLeod out there to run our guy with no time left in a loss for them......I just wonder how low they'll go. Hoping it's a clean game, but it's just an uneasy feeling.

SotaPopinski

Mar 5, 2015
By the river
Stewart can handle McLeod. I look forward to it actually!

Stewart handled Lucic just fine. McLeod is a heck of an agitator, but a tough guy he is not. Hopefully Roy and Co. keep their cool and accept their ass whooping with some sort of dignity.

But again, they will forever have the Cooke excuse if they decide to go another route.

Bookman

Feb 27, 2002
frozen north
Visit site
As someone who watched a LOT of North Stars, and saw the Wensink challenge, and the all time North Star losing streak in Boston Garden, and watched the line brawl that changed every thing, this Wild team is MUCH MUCH more well equipped to take that challenge.

They got nothin.

Wild are built on character - that will be a huge fail for the Avs to try and intimidate this team.

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Wgaf about Roy, mcleod, or any of the other avs. If someone wants to get physical, let em, we will see it in the playoffs too. I am sure our guys will have their eyes open for anything cheap that might happen. Not like it would come as a surprise to anyone. Handle yo biz and move on

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Landy punching from the bench, Roy throwing McLeod out there to run our guy with no time left in a loss for them......I just wonder how low they'll go. Hoping it's a clean game, but it's just an uneasy feeling.

Usually when everyone is expecting a lot of bad blood there isnt any. I remember when Koivu got slashed in Vancouver a few years ago and the next time Vancouver came to Minnesota it was pretty quiet

SotaPopinski

Mar 5, 2015
By the river
Wgaf about Roy, mcleod, or any of the other avs. If someone wants to get physical, let em, we will see it in the playoffs too. I am sure our guys will have their eyes open for anything cheap that might happen. Not like it would come as a surprise to anyone. Handle yo biz and move on

You make some good points when we can understand just what the **** you're saying ;)

SotaPopinski

Mar 5, 2015
By the river
Usually when everyone is expecting a lot of bad blood there isnt any. I remember when Koivu got slashed in Vancouver a few years ago and the next time Vancouver came to Minnesota it was pretty quiet

I know many of the fans are pumped for this game, but if it were to somehow end up as just another game, that would be a-okay in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad