GDT: Wild @ Hurricanes "TL;DR" -edition | 6th of March, 2015 | 6 PM CT/2 AM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
snBG6Ux.jpg

Tonight's line-ups (subject to change before puck drop):

:wild

Parise - Granlund - Pominville
Bergenheim - Koivu - Stewart
Niederreiter - Coyle - Vanek
Brodziak - Haula - Fontaine
Schroeder

Suter - Brodin
Prosser - Dumba
Leopold - Folin

Dubnyk
Bäckström

Notes: Niederreiter missed the Caps game due to an undisclosed "uncomfortable feeling in lower body". We hope he has been relieved of that since then, and will be able to play tonight. Spurgeon may or may not return from an upper body injury tonight. Either Bäckström or Kuemper may start, if staff feels unsure about overworking Dubnyk.

:canes

E. Staal - J. Staal - Semin
Skinner - Nash - Lindholm
Gerbe - Rask - Nestrasil
Malone - McClement - Terry

Hainsey - Faulk
Liles - Bellemore
Hillen - Jordan

Ward
Khudobin

Tonight's game theme:

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Well **** me sideways and call me Phil, the .jpg compression actually adds some much needed narm charm to this. Hm.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
We need the points... Carolina doesn't want 'em! Let's get another win tonight!

Chevboyarsky

Oct 23, 2014
Dubnyk is starting again?

Isn't anyone worried that he'll get worn out before the playoffs?

hipchecks

#MakeStaalGreatAgain
Mar 3, 2015
Minnesota
Fantastic! Loved it.

Now, Carolina's looking to land McEichel and Wild are in the playoff race. I'd say they both get a little closer to their respective goals tonight. Let's go!

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i remembered dubnyk playing terrible in edm , and thought cant we get anybody better than that? the goalie cant win the game all by himself, the players started skating better & working harder which you can ask the question where was that effort before?

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Good read!

I had the Star Wars theme song going through my head as I was reading it with the epic colored text on black background that just kept scrolling:nod:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Another potential trap game. Up to the new, hungry guys ( all from the East, and more familiar with this team) to make sure it doesn't happen. Schroeder, too. Is it my imagination, or do he and Vanek play well together?

Time to see what Kuemper can do. If not now, when? Remember, goalies can get hungry and play for their jobs too. Would be nice to have a goalie controversy around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad