Confirmed with Link: Wild Hire Judd Brackett

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Ultimately, when you look at their track records, Brackett sure as hell seems like he has an eye for talent.

Boeser, Gaudette, wanting Tkachuk over Juolevi, Pettersson, DiPietro, Hughes, Madden, Podkolzin, Hoglander - he's been money since 2015.

You'd think Benning would be more thankful to the guy who saved his job instead of dragging him through the mud publicly.
Is this all confirmed that the above were his picks ? His calls ?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Is this all confirmed that the above were his picks ? His calls ?

I don't know how you truly confirm that without being in those meetings, but it's widely accepted and published that he was a big part of them. Vancouver fans treat him like some kind of demi-god.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
I don't know how you truly confirm that without being in those meetings, but it's widely accepted and published that he was a big part of them. Vancouver fans treat him like some kind of demi-god.
I have trouble with the accepted part, but published makes more sense.

If don’t think he and Benning disagreed over all of those picks and then he won every time it doesn’t make sense because why want more control when you’re getting your way most of the time if he even wanted control ? It’s a weird breakup but I’ll take him forsure.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
His picks have risen above any other picks we've made, and this is especially evident of the non-first picks he's lobbied for (reporting on Tanev, Stecher and Hutton, and drafting Madden, Boeser, Rathbone, Demko, McDonough, Lockwood and Hoglander among others).

I hope he keeps rolling out the hits for Minnesota, we were very, very stupid to let him walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad