GDT: Wild Hawks Game 4 - Emergency GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays Here*

And the fans are cheering. . . .

Yes, cheer a ****ing **** team that just got embarrassed and a team that didn't show up a single ****ing bit this round.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Babcock....Babcock.....Babcock.......I have dreams of a PP without Suter and Poms on the point. Burn the no movement clauses and move Vanek and a few others. Buyout Backstrom asap!

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
And the fans are cheering. . . .

Yes, cheer a ****ing **** team that just got embarrassed and a team that didn't show up a single ****ing bit this round.

The team was ****ing dead in the water, at one point there was active cheering for goals against the Wild around here because people were rooting for a tank job.

And we won a playoff series. God forbid the fans at the game salute the team....

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
classic wild

can't lose easy

make us have hope, then kill it

**** off

never gonna fall for this trap again

Billy Mays Here*

The team was ****ing dead in the water, at one point there was active cheering for goals against the Wild around here because people were rooting for a tank job.

And we won a playoff series. God forbid the fans at the game salute the team....

Cool, good for them then. Cheer now because this team is never getting farther in the playoffs with this roster. You don't win anything with some of the overpaid and disappearing veterans this team has. Ones that can't even hold a candle to players like Kane and Toews.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
I'm so ****ing pissed off at this team. Just lose when you're down 4-1. Don't show me this effort. Where the **** has it been the entire ****ing series? Ughhhh

PariseNation

I hope so
Apr 15, 2014
Twin Cities
I don't understand how whether the team is playing bad or not, 'hardcore' fans still turn the game off

You do realize Wild playoff hockey only happens once a year? And that's not even promised...

Enjoyed everyones posts on HF this year. Lets come back harder next year.

Ceiu

Oct 31, 2011
I absolutely detest that the Wild finish the season with what will likely be the best PP percentage in the playoffs. Somehow that's going to be used as justification for it not needing a change.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
I'm so ****ing pissed off at this team. Just lose when you're down 4-1. Don't show me this effort. Where the **** has it been the entire ****ing series? Ughhhh

Pissed... LIVID because of this ... I HATE hem right now... I love them so much that i HATE them

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
classic wild

can't lose easy

make us have hope, then kill it

**** off

never gonna fall for this trap again
Too soon to make a joke about the Wild and trapping?

Sorry, I've moved beyond the anger. Now at the point of hysterical laughing. Coping mechanism engaged.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Just like always guys. Someday, when we do win the cup. We will be able to look back on series like this and smile. Better days are ahead. Feeling comepletely empty right now but we have some great hockey players on this team. I have to believe that this isn't the best they will achieve.

plock

Sonic Reducer
Oct 5, 2013
Mill City

The expectations coming into the season were not to merely make the playoffs but to make it deeper than the second round or at the very least make a strong effort to get to the WCF. They failed to live up to those expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad