gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
zemHJKP.jpg

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
So this whole being down 0-3 thing is just to add more drama to the 30 for 30 episode on this season right?.....right?....

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
This has to be the funniest game thread I have ever seen, cant stop laughing, Awesome!

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Looking forward to a game in which the Wild refuse to lose.

El Nino 22

May 3, 2014
Minnesota

It's urgent.

I honestly don't care if the Wild win tonight. As long as Vanek, Koivu, and Pominville are on the team they aren't doing **** in the post season.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
I am concerned that Vanek, Pominville, and Koivu are still on 3 separate lines. I would have put all 3 on the same line to both motivate them and also stop them from dragging down the other 2 lines.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere

Specifically:

Yeo is also going to have to find a way to get through to Vanek. I watched the game again this morning. I counted six times he stopped inside the blue line, five where he turned the puck over and once where he basically did because his pass didn’t connect with Charlie Coyle when Coyle drove the net.

This is absolutely not the way the Wild is supposed to play. This is absolutely not the way Vanek said umpteen times he’s supposed to play just one day before.

The Wild’s gameplan is to get pucks behind Chicago’s defense and try to wear the Blackhawks out. The one time it has done that in this series, it was successful. That is how it rallied from three goals down in the first half of the second period of Game 1.

The problem with playing deep in the offensive zone is it requires hard work. It requires hard work to score and it requires hard work to retreat if the puck is turned over.

Perhaps that why Vanek is seemingly unwilling to follow the gameplan. These turnovers just feed into the Blackhawks’ counterattack game.

DrPP

Oct 21, 2009
I think the most concerning thing is Suter. If he continues to perform like this in the playoffs, there is little chance for the team to get over the hump.

NotYou

Sep 21, 2014
Can we please stop trying to run our offense through weak shots from the blue line by offensively inept dmen. Pretty pretty please. Oh, and win the damn game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad