GDT: Wild @ Devils | The most boring game ever | Mar. 17, 2016 | 6:00pm CT | FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
This team has proven they're a bunch of spineless *****es, same **** under Yeo, same **** under Torch.

Yeah I'm actually pretty sick of seeing most of them every game. No idea why Prosser is playing. Tired of seeing Parise out there when he's clearly been fighting some kind of injury all year. Suter is not generally that much better than any of our other defensemen to be playing 10 minutes more per game than them. Koivu is good at faceoffs and that's about it.

I'm just so sick of the same mundane **** all the time.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
If I'm Torch, I bench some guys... some "important" guys to send a big, fat message. Time to go after the vets. All they care about is getting paid and summer vacation.

Congrats to the Avs on your incoming playoff birth.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If I'm Torch, I bench some guys... some "important" guys to send a big, fat message. Time to go after the vets. All they care about is getting paid and summer vacation.

Congrats to the Avs on your incoming playoff birth.

Why bench the vets? They're fine. Gotta bench a guy like Zucker. He HAS to be better.

Am I doing this right?

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Glad I'm working tonight rather than watching this **** show. Turned the radio feed off after 4-1. Had a forced chuckle when I saw it was 6-2.

At this point, I'm content with missing the playoffs this year. We had a nice 3 year run, time to just put this pitiful season behind us and focus on 16-17.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
WTF is happening? I only wanted to check the score quickly, not brake my heart and soul.. Welp, good night then.

Quani275

Oct 9, 2015
I think it's time to give up on Granland. All he does is get knocked around and fall down.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
It feels like there is zero care left on this team. Just riding it out, trying to get on the golf course asap. What a joke.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Can't they even let Nino go for his second 20 goal season? It's not like that goal would matter for this game.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Lol. Robbed of a goal. Not that it would matter, but would like Nino to get another tally. On a side note .... every grown man that bangs on the glass like a monkey should be kicked in the face.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I still maintain, I've never seen a goalie lose the puck in his feet as much as Dubnyk. That was the game tonight.
Not gonna deny he was bad tonight. But there was plenty of time left to fix that mess from the first. Yet the defense and goaltending continued to suck for 2 more periods allowing 4 more goals. It was a group effort behind the blueline tonight when it came to losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad