Post-Game Talk: Wild def. Canucks - 3-2 (Chiasson, Horvat)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
cut.jpg

Reactions: Grub

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
I really do think Green is making a strong case for worst coach in the league next to that sock puppet in Chicago; and it is honestly pathetic that you can compare any full time coach to that guy. The play is so scattered and all over the place that you might as well not have a coach at all. Having Green behind the bench might actually be hurting the team more than literally having no one

As much as I think Green has been an utter failure this last season he's not worse than Colliton in Chicago.

Blackhawks: Is Jeremy Colliton the Worst Coach in History?

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I usually try to wait till the 15-20 game mark to see what we have, but wow this really isn’t good

We are approaching Chicago Blackhawk levels of 5v5 play.

we are surrendering a f@&$& boat load, and generating very little at even strength

the nucks literally never have the puck

Feels like an echo with how much I have been saying Green needs to be fired even before he got his extension

John Johnson

Apr 11, 2019
It really is worth just trying a new coaching staff (besides Ian Clark), it really can't make the team play any worse.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Another pathetic game. I'm not sure what else there is to say.

Law of averages, they should play a good game eventually. But it's the same crap every time. This time they weren't gifted a PP in the last 3 minutes to tie it up.

But I'm sure it's blah blah, first home game after a road trip, excuses excuses. Tiresome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad