Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Coyotes Mar 29, 2014 6:00 PM MT

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
He's been getting beat blocker side while he has been with us(Wild). Seems like he has trouble moving left to right.

Tim Kennedy scored against him with a shot below the goal line on New Year's Eve. Seemed like the Red Wings would do the same every other game against him when he played here. (bit of an over-exaggeration)

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
*Sigh* Yes.

Well, thankfully he's back in the AHL where he belongs. It's hard to hate that kid because of how hard he tried every shift on the ice. He was just... terrible in spite of it. Guys like that are admirable, but at the end of the day, the NHL isn't a rec league where you have fun, so he doesn't belong in it.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Except for some Scottsdale dude with an EV name from MN who has dumped on the Yotes since forever, I've found MN fans to be the most decent in the league. Hope the get in and at least soften up St. Louis for us in the 1st round.

Oh, definitely, the stereotype of the nice Minnesotan holds up time and time again - everyone I've known from high school in Florida through beer league teammates here has supported the theory. Our EV counterpart was exiled, surely.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Minnesota has tripped in the mud. Enjoy taking Wildcard #1 and running with it after tonight.

we want wildcard #2 :rant:

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Very excited for what should be a hard-fought game by both clubs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad