Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Coyotes Mar 29, 2014 6:00 PM MT

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Really can't wait for puck drop. And since it is early and no GDT is up I thought this would do for now

THIS GAME IS HUGE

popular_video_game_consoles_turn_into_huge_architectures_1.jpg

well more of this game than that

:coyotes VS :wild

Go Coyotes!

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I don't know if it is the most important game of the season, but it is definitely the biggest game. I hope the Coyotes come out with a lot of fire. Would like to see playoff Doan show up tonight.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I don't know if it is the most important game of the season, but it is definitely the biggest game. I hope the Coyotes come out with a lot of fire. Would like to see playoff Doan show up tonight.

The Wild will be hungry for a win and I am sure they don't want to lose a spot. This game will probably have a playoff atmosphere.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I thought Wild fans were suppose to be knowledable? Looking at their forum they constantly say we have no one on our team. Even their GDT sites Doan and 20 others you've neve heard of.

If you don't know who OEL, Yandle, Vrbata, Boedker, Ribs, Z, Vermy, and Hanzal are and you're a hockey fan, you really can't be much of one.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I thought Wild fans were suppose to be knowledable? Looking at their forum they constantly say we have no one on our team. Even their GDT sites Doan and 20 others you've neve heard of.

If you don't know who OEL, Yandle, Vrbata, Boedker, Ribs, Z, Vermy, and Hanzal are and you're a hockey fan, you really can't be much of one.

It's just a little disrespect between fan bases. Probably just a bit of projection on their part. I'm Know it's been done before and will be done again. Pretty sure we do it too.

Can't wait for the puck drop.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Sarah McLellan ‏@azc_mclellan 6m

So looks like Morris remains out. He skated with Gormley. But Ribeiro appears to draw back in with Moss not on the ice.

Sarah McLellan ‏@azc_mclellan 7m

This is what #Coyotes look like this morning: 89-50-19/28-11-17/38-63-10/36-24-14/23-4/3-5/20-26.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota

Wild fan here coming in peace.

Our GDT was more of a mocking of the current state of our team and how we're so frustrated with our situation that even our GDT's are lazily made. We really are in a state of chaos right now and most of us are pretty enviable of your team's current run as you're more likely to make the playoffs right now than us.

A lot of us have respect for other teams, but we have some fans (like most teams' fans) that don't see much of other teams other than the games we play each other (Our GDT-maker for this game is of the former, but like I said, it was an excellent mocking of our team's current state).

Good luck tonight, although you probably won't need it if Yeo can't figure out that Heatley and other unaccountable vets need to watch from the press box tonight. ;)

Last edited:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Erat with Ribs and Murphy with Yandle? I like it. Advanced stats suggest it's a good idea. Moss is a black hole and shouldn't be on the ice.

zerekstar

Dec 5, 2010
Thunderbay, On (Kakabeka Falls)

It is cocky but not every wild fan would feel this way. This is just one voice trying to stoke the fire. It adds to the competitive nature of the game.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
It's just a little disrespect between fan bases. Probably just a bit of projection on their part. I'm Know it's been done before and will be done again. Pretty sure we do it too.

Can't wait for the puck drop.

Oh, in the GDT, for sure. However, it is in damn near every thread discussing the playoffs. It isn't a big deal just surprised to see it from the Wild fanbase.

Mighty mouse with Erat and Ribs? So who shoots the puck on that line? Although no Moss is addition by subtraction.

Last edited:

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011

Purely the GDT's tone (Day-drinking) due to our team's current state (rock-bottom). No disrespect intended. ;)

Good luck tonight.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I'm dissapointed in myself. Parents offered me what to do today, and I picked the Dbacks game since my dad hates hockey. I should have said "screw you guys, it's my birthday gift, let's go to a Coyotes game". Ah well, dbacks game at 1, I'll be back in time to watch the hockey game. That's all that matters. Let's get a victory!

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Bryz in the net for the Wild tonight. Think he still has nightmares from this:

Didn't Bryz lose his cool in that game? I may be thinking of another one, but he atually played pretty well but the Oilers were their usual selves and he looked really pissed off after a couple of our goals.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I'm dissapointed in myself. Parents offered me what to do today, and I picked the Dbacks game since my dad hates hockey. I should have said "screw you guys, it's my birthday gift, let's go to a Coyotes game". Ah well, dbacks game at 1, I'll be back in time to watch the hockey game. That's all that matters. Let's get a victory!

Happy Birthday :hbday:

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Except for some Scottsdale dude with an EV name from MN who has dumped on the Yotes since forever, I've found MN fans to be the most decent in the league. Hope the get in and at least soften up St. Louis for us in the 1st round.

Fathead

Jan 9, 2010
Scottsdale AZ
Mighty mouse with Erat and Ribs? So who shoots the puck on that line? [/QUOTE]

Let's hope that Tip told Erat to shoot the f...king puck more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad