GDT: Wild @ Blackhawks - 7:30pm CDT on NBCSN - Almost Made It Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbowman

Mar 19, 2013
Wow, on the Wild website, they are saying there is basically no playoff tickets available to the general public after fulfilling season ticket holder requests. Any available tickets will be released for sale day before the game.

Secondary ticket market

rocket-launch-o.gif

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Zucker is the closest guy the Wild have that puts out an effort like Parise. Damn is it nice having him back. Schroeder needs to stay in the lineup. His speed really showed tonight and for a little guy he throws his body around. Suter had his best game in 2 weeks. Now the boys can relax a bit and just go out and play their game. Playoffs biatches YES!!!!!!!!!

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
Thank god!

Great to have Zucker back! Scared me half to death when he went falling into the boards

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Stewart must have quite the personality. He probably has hardly seen Zucker until the last few days in practice. Now they look like best buds!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Okay, so I was on the phone since 8:30, so this is a very delayed.

GOAL!!!! Yay, Granlund!

2-0 WTG, Zucker!!!!

Holy crap!!! Please let Zucker be okay.

#$@!, Chicago scores.

Yay, Doobs! Yay team!!! I'll forgive you for the s***fest you gave us at home. And this team belongs on the road!

Now, give Dubs one game off, because I want to see what Kemps looks like.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Wow, on the Wild website, they are saying there is basically no playoff tickets available to the general public after fulfilling season ticket holder requests. Any available tickets will be released for sale day before the game.
Yeah, I think Russo had posted a couple days ago that individual playoff tickets were very few.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Zucker is the closest guy the Wild have that puts out an effort like Parise. Damn is it nice having him back. Schroeder needs to stay in the lineup. His speed really showed tonight and for a little guy he throws his body around. Suter had his best game in 2 weeks. Now the boys can relax a bit and just go out and play their game. Playoffs biatches YES!!!!!!!!!

While maybe not as scrappy in front of the net I think Zucker is more skilled--which is scary. But I don't like to speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad