GDT: Wild @ Blackhawks - 7:30pm CDT on NBCSN - Almost Made It Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
I feel like Parise is the only reason those two can be together on the same line, without him it would be ugly

I don't see why Pommer and Granny has to be on the same line? I would like to try Stewart with Granny and Parise and putt Pominville on the same line with Koivu and Zucker.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
And their announcers suck... I liked their comment earlier in the game about how they believe we have overachieved the last few years... By what, just making it to the playoffs? Idiots. Overachieving was Colorado last year.

I believe it was the NBC team with Eddie O so it was the national announcers. Our local announcers suck just like yours suck to opposing teams fans. I mean KFAN actually blamed your last loss on the refs.

I believe their overachieving comments was in reference to the push you have made to get to the playoffs. I would not take that as a slight because it was a compliment to the push you have made.

With all of this said I am want to say congrats on making the playoffs and that I hope the Wild and Hawks can meet in the playoffs with both teams healthy because I think it will be a great series.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
That second line looked pretty good overall. Zucker certainly made a good showing.

Not a bad game - Chicago was certainly trying and they did not outplay us at all.

And their announcers suck... I liked their comment earlier in the game about how they believe we have overachieved the last few years... By what, just making it to the playoffs? Idiots. Overachieving was Colorado last year.

I'm proud of our guys! They might be useless at times but in the end they came through. I guess all the drama really keeps you on board and guessing:)

That's Eddie O who says it all the time.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I have never seen one player wiff more than Poms does. Hopefully those are all behind him going forward.

I get exaggerating to make your point, but unless you just became a Wild fan in the past 3-4 years and missed the Antii "MissTheNetAgain" Miettinen years, you're wrong.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I get exaggerating to make your point, but unless you just became a Wild fan in the past 3-4 years and missed the Antii "MissTheNetAgain" Miettinen years, you're wrong.

Dupuis too.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Coyle is about as Snakebitten as it gets. He could actually be fairly productive if the net was an inch higher

I feel like what describes Coyle is that play a few games ago where he had an easy open net tap in goal if he would have just tapped the puck in. But he had already predetermined in his head thinking that the opposing goalie was going to be sliding over to make the desperation save and slide way out of his net, but he was kinda tangled with a player a little bit and wasn't able to really get over so Coyle just spun right back into him.

He has all of the skills to pull off all of the moves but it's just like he's got so many skills he doesn't know which ones to use at the right time. But the whole predetermined thinking thing makes him look a little robotic when he plays. Which is good defensively honestly, but limits him offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad