Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Avs | Game 1 | #WhyNotUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
Wild fans seem pretty confident. Im curious as to why either teams fans would be really confident. Our goal tending is better and so is our offense but their defense is much better than ours. Everything I see says it should be a tough series for both teams.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Wild fans seem pretty confident. Im curious as to why either teams fans would be really confident. Our goal tending is better and so is our offense but their defense is much better than ours. Everything I see says it should be a tough series for both teams.

i have had fairly limited viewings of wild but that D doesn't seem very good. better than avs, yes but i'm not sure if it's much better. they lack one more top 4 guy there. depth isn't great though it helps that suter plays half of the game. good two way F's help too and solid defensive system.. i'll give yeo that. brodin didn't take step forward this year.

i think it will be close series. would and will feel lot more confident with healthy duchene. i think they have the edge on F's for now.

in varly and roy we trust. MVP's of the year, they need to stay what way.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
Let the Wild fans be confident. They were pretty damn annoying and confident the last time we played them aswell and look how that turned out.

They're always really cocky. Especially the ones in the Pepsi Center. All they ever do is bring up 2003. No one cares about 2003. That's their ONE THING and they just don't give it up.

I don't mind if they're being confident. I'm just getting irritated at them bringing upI how confident we are when FAR more of them are saying they'll sweep and we're not good. But WE'RE the ones disrespecting them. IT'S NONSENSICAL

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Some Wild fans on the main board are like "I'm not worried at all. This'll be fairly easy."

HOW?? You're 1-4 with a SO win against a team that went 8-1-1 to close out. This will sound like I'm the arrogant one but damn.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
The Wilds single greatest accomplishment thus far is getting sweep'd in the conference finals that one time. Alot of **** from a teams thats done jack ****.

i think it got in to heads of some that they got parise and suter in 2012.. man they were cocky back then.

but mostly they seem ok to me imo. playoff threads are always showoffs. sort of like the trade forum.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
Some Wild fans on the main board are like "I'm not worried at all. This'll be fairly easy."

HOW?? You're 1-4 with a SO win against a team that went 8-1-1 to close out. This will sound like I'm the arrogant one but damn.
This is what gets me. It's fine if you think it will be easy. But don't proceed to whine about us being "cocky" if you're going to be just as bad if not worse

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I guess this series isn't important enough to get a GDT on the playoffs board.

There won't be a GDT on the main board until someone around here stops being lazy and makes one :laugh: They copy the home teams GDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad